Perficient Senior Solutions Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Perficient Senior Solutions Architect Interview Questions

Interviews at Perficient

2.3

Senior Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

3 rounds of interview. All over phone and final video conf

Other Interview Reviews for Perficient

Senior Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perficient in April 2017.

Interview

I saw the opportunity on Indeed and applied via the company's website.

I got a call from the recruiter (Gale) the following day. Wasn't very impressed with the recruiter.
    (e.g: she kept asking me to call her v/s just calling at the prescribed time ... Power Play perhaps?)

Had 5 rounds of phone interviews:
    [ Each interview was between 40 - 50 mins in duration ]

* 1 round with a Technical Architect. (Phone Interview)
    * 1 round with a Solutions Architect. (Phone Interview)
    * 1 round with a E-Commerce Director + Solutions Architect. (Phone Interview)
    * 1 round with E-Commerce Director + Solutions Architect + Senior Solutions Architect. (Skype Video Interview)
    * 1 round with Director of Delivery & Operations. (Phone Interview)

At the end of all this lengthy interview process, I got a canned email from the recruiter that said the following:

"Wanted to let you know that at this point the team will not be able to support your salary demands.
    Thank you so much for all of your time and efforts."

What was particularly frustrating about this is that at multiple points, during the interview process, I'd specifically requested clarification w.r.t my salary requirements - and time-after-time the recruiter led me to believe that it wouldn't be a problem!

That being said - I thoroughly enjoyed my discussions with everyone I interviewed with - they were all talented and fun individuals!!

Interview Questions

• - Tell us about your background, where you've been, why you've made the career decisions you've made, and where you want to go from here?
      - Why Perficient?
      - Why do you want to do a Contract-To-Hire v/s coming on as a Direct-Hire?
      - Give us an example of how you handled "Situation X" ?
      - Give us an idea on how you would address "Requirement Y" within the Magento system.
      - What is your U.S.P?
      - How would you gather requirements from a client?
      - How do you handle conflict?   Answer Question

Senior Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient in January 2016.

Interview

I had a screen with a recruiter who explained the position. She also explained the corporate structure. I then had a further three rounds of interviews with different Director and Sr Director levels, each roughly 45-45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Questions were on all aspects of Data Architecture including my PoV around Big Data and Healthcare.   Answer Question