Perficient Senior Technical Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Perficient Senior Technical Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Perficient

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Perficient (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

All of the interviews were extremely pleasant. The technical screening and coding session were a blast. And the face to face was very professional, but relaxed. I couldn't have asked for a better experiance.

1. Pre-Screen by recruiter
2. Technical phone screen.
3. Live Coding - Virtual/Screen sharing
4. Face to Face x2

Interview Questions

• Explain the difference between an abstract class and an interface... so on.
    Explain variance and how it is useful. Give an example of variance usage
    Explain how a variable of type (... insert type...) is handled from instantiation to GC   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Perficient

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perficient (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Perficient HR reached out to me to start the interview process. I had one phone screen with the HR person, one phone screen with a manager, and an on-site interview. Process took a little over a week. Phone screens talked about previous experiences. On-site talked about previous experiences and technical skills. I met with 5 different people for the on-site interview, and it included a lunch, which was very nice. The people I met were friendly and interesting to talk to.

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Perficient (Portsmouth, NH) in April 2015.

Interview

It was pretty much about what I know, where I want to be and roles and responsibilities. Willingness to learn new technologies and lead team and be flexible and travel

Senior Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

The interview process is different for every candidate. If they are trying to fill an opening for a particular project they will likely hammer you on the skill-set that is required. Then on your soft-skills for consulting experience. It's likely that you will have 3+ interviews before being hired. If you have several interviews it normally means you passed the previous, and will get interviewed by someone else. The someone else will normally focus on a particular area.

Interview Questions

• There is a diverse set of colleagues that interview and there questions will be different. It all depends on who interviews you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Normally they try to pay based on your initial title and experience, in some case it also varies on the location.