Perficient Solutions Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Perficient Solutions Architect Interview Questions

Interviews at Perficient

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Perficient in July 2014.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. I first spoke with the recuriter who was nice enough, then I spoke with the Delivery Director who didn't ask many questions, then I spoke with their VP. I was flown to Minneapolis to meet with a sales person, the VP, and the newly hired General Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

When it came time to make an offer the General Manager tried to undercut my salary requirements by $15k, despite the fact that I had made my salary requirements crystal clear from the very beginning. My advice is run away from this company as fast as you can.

Other Interview Reviews for Perficient

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

In order to get an interview, must be referred by employee. the recrutiers are a joke and ask normal questions. There is no "in person" interview; however, did have 3 phone interviews

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Perficient (Omaha, NE) in June 2011.

Interview

Interviewed by Four Layers of Interviews. Two Technical rounds one with your General Manager and One with Recruiter.
    First round is with Recruiter
    Second two technical rounds were deep dive technical.
    Last round was withe General Manager.
    In Last three round the questions were geared towards problem solving.
    After the General Manager Interview made an offer.