Perficient Technical Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Perficient Technical Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Perficient

2.7

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

Did multiple Job Interviews over the phone.
Each phone interview was a screening interview.
Recruiter was extremely helpful in making sure you know excattly how the process is going

Interview Questions

• Just need to know all the languages required in the job   Answer Question

Negotiation

Only negotiation was to work around my military schedule

Other Interview Reviews for Perficient

Technical Consultant Interview

Interview

I interviewed by one person only. this is first round interview. it is a behavioural-technical interview. so usual questions like strength - weakness etc. the technical part includes a case question, and a simple coding. the coding part is really simple, just normal loops and if's. No advanced data structure or anything like that.

Interview Questions

• let's say there is a fast food company that have a problem where the employees keep giving wrong number of nuggets to the customers. what is my solution for that.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Perficient (Charlotte, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied for the position through a campus recruitment fair. The interview process consisted of two stages.
    The first stage was a Skype screening that included about 8 other potential candidates. We were given an introduction about the company, then we were asked basic questions about our coursework as well as given the opportunity to ask questions about the company. It was very easy. YOU HAVE TO involve yourself in the conversation. This stage is about sounding interested in the company and how well you can convey yourself to the employer.

After the first stage, I was chosen to go to the office for an in person interview. It was me and 4 or 5 other people. This second stage was composed of four interviews.
                 The first interview was with HR, very basic personality, teamwork, etc. questions. There was an essay response portion which we were given 30 minutes to complete. The subjects were about technology, again, this was probably done to get a feel for our communication skills.
                 The second interview was a technical interview based off of MVC. It wasn't very stressful, more of a walk through of your thought process and problem solving skills in relation to a potential real world client problem.
                 The third interview was a consulting aptitude exam. The questions were case questions. My case happened to be: Your nephew is running a lemonade stand during his spring break. The stand will only be open for the 5 days of his spring break. On Monday, he only sold 3 cups of lemonade. He asks you for help to increase sales, what do you do?
                  Finally, for the fourth interview, I had to talk to the CEO, this was a very general conversation about personal goals, personality, work ethic, and the sort.

After all was said and done, I did not get an offer and considered myself lucky for even making it as far as I did. Those who interviewed me were surprised I was an undergrad. I was the only undergrad, the rest were graduate students and a couple of people with experience working at other companies.

Interview Questions

• Your nephew is running a lemonade stand during his spring break. The stand will only be open for the 5 days of his spring break. On Monday, he only sold 3 cups of lemonade. He asks you for help to increase sales, what do you do?   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

There are several steps prior to meeting face-to-face with the team, including a phone screen for personality/culture fit and another one for a skills fit. From there, there are face-to-face interviews to discuss the role and expectations. Every candidate for every role is also asked to do a writing sample.

Interview Questions

• There is a "dev test" in which you are asked to do some hands-on development in some pretty standard coding areas -- HTML, CSS, JavaScript, ASP.NET. You have access to external resources (Google, etc.) so its a pretty fair representation of normal code troubleshooting.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Perficient (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Went to the job fair and was contacted after one weeks. Attended the "Perficient Day" which is a day-long program, including introduction of Perficient and 3 interviews. We have a casual lunch and you can ask question during lunch time, also you can talk with other employees here which is nice.

For the three interviews, we have one pure-tech interview, another two is more experience-based interview. The pure-tech interview is very easy, as long as you know some basic stuff about your stuff, you are good to go. The most intensive interview were the two experience-based interview. One is testing your personality, one is for your technical background.

Interview Questions

• Find the unique value in an array   7 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through University Career Services online. Received a call from the HR. General questions about the projects I have worked on, about the company, etc.. The next step was a technical interview on video conference. Interviewer was very patient. Question was based on OOP. They are concerned with the correct implementation of all questions. After the technical round online, I was called on-site to NYC. I had 5 interviews there. First, was a case study: McDonalds sale. Second round, they asked me about my projects. Third round, about my projects. Lunch interview was very informal. Fifth interview also asked about my skills. It was surprising that they didn't ask any coding questions which would have been encouraging. May be they didn't want to offer the job at the first place.

Interview Questions

• McDonalds have a Mc Nuggets offer. How will you ensure they do not get into loss by packing too many nuggets together in the box?   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient in November 2014.

Interview

A job information session in Google Hangouts, followed by telephonic interview. The telephonic interview lasted for 1 hour and comprised of technical questions and work life nuances about my previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• Core Java and OOPs questions, willingness to learn new technologies   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Perficient (Charlotte, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

just two phone interviews. the first interview is hr screening and second is technical interview. the second interview was little tough and concentrated on java .usually there will be face to face interview as the third processes.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Washington, DC).

Interview

I met recruiters at a university career fair, had an interview with one of them a few weeks later that involved some logic questions and regular resume discussion, then went for an on-site interview with 4-5 people including very senior management. This included one programming test, which was incredibly easy. I found out later that most people still manage to fail this test. A few days later I was given an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Quick and simple. Phone interview followed by flight to local business unit. Multiple interviews and tour of facility. Interviews where straight forward and contained typical consulting and software development questions.

Interview Questions

• Fizz buzz programming question   1 Answer