Perforce Software Interview Questions in Alameda, CA | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Perforce Software

EA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perforce Software (Alameda, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Was very excited about the role and the folks in the company that I met with. Met with 4 folks and multiple phone conversations with hiring manager. Then received generic rejection letter. Quite unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can be part of an organization that is changing from "legacy thinking" to an innovative and community collaborative type of place?   1 Answer

Sales/Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perforce Software (Alameda, CA).

Interview

Posted my resume to their website, got a call approximately the same day

Negotiation

i was able to negotiate telecommute, pay and review cycle.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Perforce Software (Alameda, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

I encountered the job opening via indeed.com and contacted someone I used to work with at a previous company that was there now, asking what he liked about Perforce. He was very positive and was happy to forward my resume to the recruiter. I was contacted soon afterward, and scheduled an onsite a week or so later. I met with three developers and the hiring manager. The questions were mostly technical, with some coding. None were particularly challenging, but all good questions. I had a follow-up visit with the hiring manager and senior director a week or so later, which was mostly about getting to know each other.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty easy. While the pay wasn't as high as I had been getting at my previous company, it was not exactly a fair comparison. The other benefits outweigh the small difference in salary.

TPM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perforce Software (Alameda, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Phone screen followed by on site interview with 4 individuals. Very prepared and professional team. They think very highly of working there and freely enumerate the benefits. I was surprised, however, at the lack of industry experience by a few individuals who have been there for some time and were rather misinformed about what constitutes "hardware" vs. "software" in a given technological architecture.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very basic, not challenging, but good questions. Each interviewer (with the exception of one) had a list of prepared questions and took notes on my answers.   1 Answer