Perform Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Perform Group Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2017

2.6

Graphics Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Feltham, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perform Group (Feltham, South West England, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was very quick. After applying online I was asked for an interview a week later and was offered the job the same day.
    The interview comprised of general questions and presenting my portfolio.

Interview Questions

• My previous jobs and how they could help me in this new role   Answer Question

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Perform Group (Leeds, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interviewer - a Director (by title) - was late to the meeting and then it was obvious he had not prepared for the interview. An offer was discussed but the role was no longer being recruited because of an employment freeze. A blessing in disguise.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience questions, and asked to produce a review of an existing product in the market by the company.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Katowice (Poland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perform Group (Katowice (Poland)).

Interview

At the beginning there is a Skype call with a recruiter. Very nice and skilled guy. He was asking a lot of questions around needed technologies. There were questions about Object Oriented Design, database design, Spring, Hibernate, JUnit, testing, good practices, design patterns and more.
    Second part was about writing project in Java.

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Perform Group (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

1st - phone interview (due to being in different countries)
    Mainly involved just chatting through my experience/cv

2nd - face-to-face interview
    Further chat through experience a bit more specific to the role though

I didn't get offered the initial role, but was asked to be considered for another that had hjust come up.

3rd - face-to-face interview
    Chat with the new role's hiring manager about experience etc, then met the Chief Technology Officer

Interview Questions

• General chat rhoguh my cv and how experience might relate to role.   Answer Question

Correspondent Interview

Interview

Filled out the query form on the website and got an email for an interview. Spoke to the chief editor directly, and explained what I wanted from my next job. He gave me a good idea of the job description and tested my knowledge of football and asked for writing samples.

Senior IOS Developer Interview

Interview

I had a telephone interview, practical test and face to face interview.

Senior Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Perform Group.

Interview

I was applying for a position in the Budapest branch. My interviewer was the lead of the branch. There was a personal and a professional part, about 30 minutes each. The personal part included "Facebook engineer" questions like how many tennis balls can be fitted into a VW Transporter, or to calculate the height to drop a bulb from a building. The professional part was made up from professional questions of the staff.

Interview Questions

• Can't remember specifics, but there were some tricky questions in the second part that could confuse nervous volunteers - eg. why a particular query on a js prototype wouldn't work.   Answer Question

Scout Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Perform Group (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in January 2013.

Interview

Applying online on the company's website, quiz of sports knowledge (basketball, soccer, and volleyball), then interviews with the Country Manager and after that with the HR Department, both of them through skype.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in other companies in this field?   1 Answer

Lead QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangor, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perform Group (Bangor, Northern Ireland (UK)) in October 2012.

Interview

Simple one stage interview, with brief presentation

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Smooth

Content Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Feltham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Perform Group (Feltham, England (UK)) in August 2012.

Interview

They called my first. We were talking about myself (common things: past, actual, etc) and they arranged an interview 1:1 at the office a week later.
    When I was at the office, they took to a meeting room and I was with 2 managers for 40 min, more or less. It was a nice interview, wasn't difficult just normal stuff.
    My advise: be yourself.

Negotiation

THEY OFFER ME LESS THAT I SAW PREVIOUSLY ON-LINE AND I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE BECAUSE I WANTED TO BE IN THE BUSINESS.