Performance Bicycle Bicycle Mechanic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Performance Bicycle Bicycle Mechanic Interview Questions

Interviews at Performance Bicycle

Bicycle Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Performance Bicycle (Denver, CO) in April 2013.

Interview

Called in for an interview. Informal sit down with the store manager, with follow up by lead mechanic. I was recommended by a current employee, and my experience qualified me for the position without question, so the interview was more of determination of personality and willingness to fit in at the company.

Interview Questions

• Willing to work weekends, nights? Willing to work on all types of bikes? Willing to go onto the sales floor and use the register? Again, my resume and experience (way too long in the industry) kinda eliminated a lot of typical questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Performance Bicycle

Bicycle Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Performance Bicycle (Fairfax, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

About a half an hour long. Asked me several questions about customer service. Asked several questions about bicycling industry. Described the company. Described training and benefits. I had to test build a bicycle and struggled. No one assisted me. There was no background check or drug testing screening.

Interview Questions