Performance Bicycle Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Performance Bicycle Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Performance Bicycle

2.2

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Performance Bicycle (San Francisco, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Filled out application and was interviewed on the same day. I was advised on the nature of the job and the responsibility that it entails. Scheduling was also mentioned and advised of a management manual that is needed to be answered on every week of training.

Interview Questions

• What are your experiences in there retail business environment.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Performance Bicycle

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Performance Bicycle (Columbus, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

It appeared that the interview was one of desperation. Pay attention to why the previous person did not work out. Ask this question specifically. Turn the tables and interview your interviewer. The company is not able to adapt to necessary changes.

Interview Questions

• Do you agree with the use of metrics to determine value.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Performance Bicycle (Roswell, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

I was hired as a sales manager twice with Performance Bicycle. In 2011 I was hired as sales manager. 1 week prior to starting, after giving notice at current job, I was informed 3 others were also hired for the same position and we would be competing for the job. I would be paid less than agreed upon money during this competition time.

Interview Questions

• Is the customer always right?   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Performance Bicycle (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

Applied on craigslist, they needed somebody to put up signs manage the store while general manager is busy. respond to corporate sale announcements etc. The general manger interviewed me seemed to go well but never got a second interview.

Interview Questions

• If another employee took a power bar what would you say?   1 Answer