Performance Sports Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Performance Sports Group

3.3

Sort:

Collections Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Performance Sports Group.

Interview

Had a screen call from HR. Very brief, discussed parts of my resume. Was then called for an interview with a panel. The interview process was very relaxed. They did not focus a lot on my resume or my experience. They talked a lot about the role and how the departments operates. I tried to make connections with what they spoke about to my experience.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Performance Sports Group in June 2014.

Interview

Sent in a resume, had an initial phone screen , and then was called in for an in person interview. The interview was relatively brief...routine interview questions, then was told a decision would be made for a 2nd round of interviews within in the next several weeks. Six weeks goes bywithout hearng anything, and at that point, I opted for another position in the area.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Performance Sports Group (Exeter, NH) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied through recruiter. Phone interview went well. It took almost 2 weeks to set up in person interview and then almost 2 more weeks to receive a response.

Interview Questions

• They needed someone to come in and help straighten things out. Was I able to analyze situations, make informed decisions and enact change.   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exeter, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Performance Sports Group (Exeter, NH).

Interview

There was a phone call with human resources to set up an interview date. Then I was called in for an interview with one of the managers of the Finance team (female).

Interview Questions

• How would I react in an all male testosterone filled meeting to stand up for the views of the Finance team. I asked about their lacrosse division and was told that it was not a division they cared to promote. (Lax is only the fastest growing sport in the country). I was told I wan't aggressive enough for the position.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, NH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Performance Sports Group (Exeter, NH) in February 2015.

Interview

Was very well organized; professional, yet comfortable due to the laid back environment and management. One of the best interviews I've been on, very easy to be yourself and answers came naturally.

Interview Questions

• Where would you like to see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Co Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Performance Sports Group (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

they bring you in to interview with the sm, then they interview with the dm, then you are contacted a week later. Entire process takes about 2 weeks before a job is offered

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current employer? always feel like your being judged   Answer Question

the pay was not what i needed to compete with current salary

Vice President of Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exeter, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Performance Sports Group (Exeter, NH) in August 2012.

Interview

First met with HR representative and then with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a person you hired in the past who you are the most proud of and why   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Performance Sports Group (Exeter, NH).

Interview

Typical interviews questions in 3 1v1 interviews followed by a panel interview presenting on a specific business topic that was provided ahead of time so that there was sufficient time to prepare.

Interview Questions

• Take us through your decision process of a recent personal purchase.   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Performance Sports Group (Portsmouth, NH) in July 2017.

Interview

Disorganized place with little respect for candidates time or keeping them in the loop. Long gaps between initial call with HR, next call with HR and first phone interview with manager. Then an in person where you meet everyone but the janitor and the chief bottle washer.

After 3 calls and a full day of interviews - they didnt even have the professionalism or class to email or call me a yes or no answer. Just never bothered to reach out again.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Performance Sports Group (Exeter, NH) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a one on one session and then a group interview with several persons from various departments. Overall the experience was positive.

Interview Questions

• In a chaotic environment, how would you manage multiple deliverables?   1 Answer