PerkinElmer Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PerkinElmer (Boston, MA) in December 2012.

Interview

Phone screen, then flew up to main site. Was interviewed by multiple people, Interviewers were friendly and warm, questions were good, to understand my background, abilities, and approach to the issues expected on the job

Shipping Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PerkinElmer (Boston, MA) in November 2011.

Interview

3 person interview, 30 min each interview. 3 phases for the interview, introduction where the job is discussed then evaluated by director and manager. I was shown around to discuss what position entailed. Nothing earth shattering very basic.

Interview Questions

Field Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PerkinElmer (Boston, MA) in March 2011.

Interview

First interview was conducted on the phone with HR - pleasant and informative about the role. Second interview was on the phone with a Regional manager - very informed of the business end and needs of the organization. Third interview was in person with a panel of 3. Questions were technical, business and personal to the extent allowed.

Interview Questions