Pernod Ricard Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Pernod Ricard Interview Questions in United Kingdom

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and I was contacted by HR to go to the second round which was a video interview. This was a video of a member of staff asking a set of prerecorded questions to which I had to record my responses via webcam. This was timed and only one attempt per answer is accepted.
    Two days later I was invited for an interview at the Hammersmith office. This was a face to face panel interview, which was pretty straight forward.
    I was offered the job the following day

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of when you've handled a budget?   Answer Question

Negotiation

salary is non-negotiable at entry level

Finance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard (London, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Too simple and too short. Really frosty reception, within 30 seconds I knew it wasn't going to work. They probably have a preconceived model of what they expect, and this is very rigid.
    The rejection was very swift and the excuses where really lame and not very realistic. All that for a short term temp job.

Interview Questions

• How well do you know excel ? Why would you want to work with us ?   Answer Question

IT ASSISTANT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard in May 2016.

Interview

applied online. They emailed me to arrange an interview. first they had a quick one with follow up questions from cv lasted 5 mins. the next day was the actual phone interview. straight after they told me if i was through to the next stage and gave me feedback

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for us?
      what makes you different?
      what do you think you would do in your job?   Answer Question

ADE Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard.

Interview

Assessment centre in Birmingham as pre screening, then assessment centre in London. Consisted of telephone screening, half day assessment centre-2 group tasks, behavioural screening, one to one interview and psychometric testing.

Interview Questions

• Competency Based
      Knowledge of the company, role, some of its portfolio
      Why do you think you would be successful?
      What makes you unique over other applicants?   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Phone interview with Marketing Director. Questions related to my background and previous experience.
    Received positive feedback about my profile at the end of the phone call.
    I waited 2 weeks for a response, after which I got an automatic rejection email from HR. I did not get any feedback on my application or any other email regarding the interview. Seems like they have no respect for their applicants, who actually took the time to research their company.
    Very unproffesional!!