Pernod Ricard USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied for job in January, did video interview in which questions were asked and you had to answer via webcam on the spot. Got first interview in February, second interview in March. Interviewed with 4 managers. And then, nothing. Followed up with HR and managers, and in May was told by one of the managers in a cryptic email to be patient, that the role was not yet filled. Two weeks later, saw the job listed again.

Fincial Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and in person at the firm. It was an nice environment . I enjoyed the interview. It was pleasant. There was a company bar and looked awesome

Interview Questions

• What are your excel skills are like?   1 Answer

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA (Braintree, MA).

Interview

Applied for the position summer of 2015. Landed a phone interview March of 2016. Had two interviews in spring of 2016. Waited over 5 months with sporadic email contact to learn the position had already been filled.

Retail Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

First interview was a phone screening: Pretty basic get-to-know-you questions. You could tell the HR person was just checking boxes as you answered questions.
    The next interview was in person. They fly you to your market to interview with the market manager/region manager. More behavioral questions. There analyzing how well you speak/carry yourself. The final interview was with the director of the wine division. This was to verify that the market manager is in alignment with the Division manager and that the DM has no objections.

Interview Questions

• If you could only drink one kind of wine for the rest of your life what would it be and why?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA in January 2016.

Interview

I get job information from school job board. I applied through company website. Nearly a month, I did not hear anything from Pernod then I contacted HR and a phone interview was set up. A week later, in-person interview was set up then I got acceptance the following week. Everything was fast and interesting.

Senior Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Met with a few coworkers and managers. It was generally straightforward typical excel questions and resume summary. Most of the managers are generally away with their field sales contacts so some of them were not there.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the excel functions you know?   1 Answer

Corporate Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

1. '30 phone interview with recruiter
    2. Superday (was told about it, but never did this since I didn't get past the first round)

It was so obvious that the recruiter was just going down her list of questions (read: rigid question asking, showing no interest in the candidate profile, silience as she was writing things down). After reading reviews on this site about how below their game their HR department is, I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt but they turned out very close to what was described here. Please interact with your candidates like with human beings whom can potentially be your best assets and drivers of your company's success vs. questionnaire takers/ excel-PPT junkies.

Interview Questions

• 1. How do you rate your excel / powerpoint / ability to link info from one to the other?   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview set up through recruiter. First round phone screen. Fairly simple questions. Second round in the office, met with three people on the finance team. Went over background and the role. Good conversations with all people. Brought back for another in office round, met with another three people. Ended up going with someone who had more industry experience. Positive interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Can you walk us through your process at your current employer?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Long but worth every second when you get the job. I had a phone interview with recruiter. Then three one on one interviews in the offices. All of them were pretty much the same and very enlightening on how PR USA works. Didn't hear back for a while which they were apologetic for and then offered me the job.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard USA (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Was referred by an employee, but I was already coming from the industry. I had two phone interviews, and in-person final round where I was asked a combination of both behavioral and technical questions. I also had to analyze some industry data and prepare a brief presentation in about 90 mins total, which I then presented to a panel.

Interview Questions

• What are some current industry trends and how do you think they will change or impact the future?   Answer Question