Perry Ellis International Interview Questions in Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL | Glassdoor

Perry Ellis International Interview Questions in Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL

2.6

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doral, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Perry Ellis International (Doral, FL).

Interview

The interview process was a complete and utter disaster of pure disorderliness.

I was told which documents to bring such as copies of my resume (don't see why that's necessary since they have printers) and I brought everything specified to me. I went through a routine in person interview with one of their HR staff and then was told I would meet and be interviewed by some other employees in the creative department.

I was sent home and told to come back because I did not bring an item they did not even ask me to bring with me. In the end I followed up to ask when I could come back and they replied saying they were no longer interviewing. Extremely unprofessional staff.

Junior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perry Ellis International (Doral, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Contacted by HR and had phone interview followed by formal interview at Perry Ellis Inc.. Phone interview was with one person from HR, in-person interview included 4 people: 1 from HR and 3 from the Creative Dept.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Perry Ellis Inc..?
      Why did you apply for this position?
      What are challenges you have experienced (relative to position)?
      Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Perry Ellis International (Miami, FL).

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone interview with recruiting manager and another interview in person with COO and recruiting manager later.

Interview Questions

• Nothing particular. They are interested to know your past projects and how you will apply the past experience into current work   Answer Question

Credit and Collections Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Perry Ellis International (Miami, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview was professional and very pleasant. I was interviewed by the credit manager for the collections department. The manager explained step by step all the duties for the hiring position, I agreed and complemented how grateful I was at the moment, being that I was searching for a great opportunity at this company. The manager liked me for the position and hired me full time to begin immediately.

Interview Questions

• How many year of experience in the accounting field.   1 Answer

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Perry Ellis International (Miami, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

Phone interview w/ manager. In-face interview w/ manager and VP of IT. Interview was pretty straightforward, multiple questions were asked to gauge my proficiency in the field, and questions about upward mobility options and possibilities were answered. Both the immediate manager and VP of IT sat in on the interview and asked lots of questions and answered any and all questions that were asked. Good experience overall, no real surprises during the process. HR was very helpful in setting up time and place of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Strengths/weaknesses, some technical questions about the position.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perry Ellis International (Miami, FL) in December 2011.

Interview

I submitted my resume and was invited for an in person interview. I met with the CMO and a SVP who asked about what I wanted to do with my career my interests and other basic information.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to go into marketing?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perry Ellis International (Miami, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

It was very smooth.

Negotiation

The salary.

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Perry Ellis International (Miami, FL) in December 2010.

Interview

The hiring process and interview was quick and not complicated at all. People was nice and easy going.

Interview Questions

• It was not really an unexpected questions. All the questions were pretty common.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was not really a negotiation phase since they had a budget to meet.

Sales Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Perry Ellis International (Miami, FL) in April 2010.

Interview

Bad communications, three initial interviews. Said they knew the first day they were hiring me, but because of corporate structure did not get back to me for three weeks with no glimpse of communication.

Logistics Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perry Ellis International (Miami, FL) in April 2008.

Interview

It was a breeze, we recounted my educational background and that was that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i upped the hourly wage up $1, from 8 to 9.