Pershing Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pershing Intern Interview Questions

Updated Nov 6, 2016

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pershing (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Got the internship through my high school. Interview process was challenging as I was only 17/18 at the time. Interviewed with managers of human resources. Very nice people but also intimidating at first.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pershing

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pershing (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

This was a very easy process because they asked very basic questions and did not delve deep into the details. In addition, they know that you are only in college so they do not grill you on any major technical questions. It was a phone screening and then if you get the opportunity to proceed, you get an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why did you choose your school
      2. Why Finance
      3. What do you know about Pershing
      4. Who is the CEO
      5. What are your 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pershing in May 2012.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Asked me about my resume and my skills with various aspects of MS Office that I would be working with int he position I was interning for. Not many questions about the company itself, for the most part, it was more of "does your personality fit in with the other people at the firm"

Interview Questions

• How comfortable do you feel using MS office?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pershing in April 2011.

Interview

Applied through University. Interviewed on campus. Then was invited to a 2nd round panel interview 2 months later. Panel interview was at the company headquarters with 2 groups of 2 people. 1st interview was standard, 2nd had some behavioral questions.