Persistent Systems (India) Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Persistent Systems (India) Interview Questions in India

Updated Mar 20, 2017

3.4

Technical Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hinjewadi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Hinjewadi (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Was called by company HR for a scheduled interview however later came to know it would be walkin on that day.
    I have 7+ years exp in selenium. There was a technical test consisting selenium+java simple question later 2 technical + 1 Sr recruiter (hr interview i was told). Later week i got email for documents collection, no offer letter till the time. Its been 2 weeks and i see another walkin drive on 18th march for selenium. They should act professionally i see same thing happened with one more candidate thats why m posting my review. Recruiter not picking calls. It is strange after wasting mine and panels time they don't release offer letters

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Interview

Recruitment was a three step process. Aptitude test, followed by technical and HR Interview. Technical interview lasted for 1+ hours. Test of fundamentals of programming, networking and security. Interviewer also tested problem solving skills.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Interview

1 written test -mcq
    Program writing -2 problem statements were given
    2 technical round
    1 hr round

Interview panel members were friendly and patient. But the final salary discussion was very unpofessional .The HR was very rude and didn't speak properly.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)).

Interview

In my professinal experience In Recruitment,Sourcing skills, would like to share 1 worst Interview I had with Persistent.An Interviewer was expecting from me to answer every question with correct answers, might I have not given some certain answers but yes was very confident at the time of Interview.It should be structured first.They should listen and Judge according to their skills. Also Interviewer was Argue with me to stop my correct answers.If someone good, relevant with well verse skills he should be fit for the said post.Though It Is small scale or MNCs.It shoudnt happen.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in February 2017.

Interview

I got a call letter from one of the Consultancy for interview which was scheduled at Mumbai location. I arrived at venue around 11:50 and was asked to complete my first round that is technical + aptitude test. Technical questions were easy and reasoning part was also easy. Was able to pass the test. And then worst part comes in.....WAIT FOR 2nd round of interview....had to wait till 5.30 to have my first technical round. Was completely exhausted and was about to leave the place but HR saw dat and asked me to wait to just increase my rejection count. I already knew before interview they are not gonna select me for second round as it's already 5:30 and they had to leave for Pune at 6. it was completely unorganised . Could have been better.

5+ Experience Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

They had 1st round as written test(aptitude + java) followed by 2 rounds of technical discussion and finally HR round.
    I am still waiting for Offer letter even I had submitted the necessary documents the very next day. They even called to release the offer in 2 hrs but the 2 hrs have been converted to 20 days now.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune City (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There were four rounds.
    1. Technical Aptitude : Contained questions based on all the subjects from computer branch like DBMS, CO, Analytical C/C++, Networking, etc. The overall level was very difficult.
    2. Group Discussions : This round is very interesting for Persistent. The HR was a brilliant personality and was very confident with his methods. The topic of the discussion was about demonetization. They just check your language fluency and body language in this round. Confidence matters the most.
    3. Technical Interviews
    4. HR Interview

Interview Questions

• I got rejected from the group discussion round.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

First an aptitude test which consisted of mcq questions based on data structures,networking,OS and quantitative aptitude. Also there was a coding section in which we had to write a simple code. My code was to remove all comments from a C source file. Lastly there was essay writing section in which they check ur basic English.
    Test shortlisted students had a GD which was very different from any normal GD.
    GD shortlisted students were called for tech interview at Persistent system. They test ur fundamentals and in depth technical knowledge. Prepare basics of networking,OS,data structures ,oops concepts and dbms.
    Finally there was HR interview for students who cleared technical round. They ask about ur final year project, family background and so on.

Interview Questions

• Considering a cache memory which is faster- array or linked list?   1 Answer
    • How does compiler know which function to run at runtime?(i.e. vtable and vptr)   Answer Question
    • Pseudo code for client-server socket program   Answer Question
    • Standard puzzle of 10 machines and one machine producing a ball of defective weight   Answer Question
    • Some basic sql queries, Group by, Order by, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)).

Interview

I had applied through campus drive. Firstly online apptitude test was given which consists of some logical reasoning questions and some technical questions and one paragraph writing test was there for checking your English.
    I clear the 1st round, result come in one day.
    The interview date was after 10 days in Pune.
    There was 2 technical interview and last hr interview.
    I didn't clear the 1st technical interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Interview

Interview process usually goes like:
     Aptitute+Technical Online Test
     2 rounds of technical Interviews
     Final HR round
    Decision will be conveyed later. This is not end of tests. To secure job one must go through exams before joining.

Interview Questions

• Strong Data structures and programming skills are required .   Answer Question