Persistent Systems (India) Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 15, 2017

3.4

393 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)).

Interview

I got to know about this company from one of my friends. I applied through him. First there was an online MCQ-Coding based round. Then there was one telephonic interview.
    Finally after one more round of interview, I was hired.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)).

Interview

1) Online Aptitude Test . 2) Technical Interview 3) HR
    1)Online Aptitude consisted of most of the questions from C++ . It had one passage writing as well. The program to be written was related to File handling.
    2)Technical Interview happened after few days. The questions asked were about database and datastructures with some additional scenarios in the datastructure. The interviewer asked me regarding my project and made me write algorithms for many scenarios.
    3)The HR was pretty simple but had sub rounds like gd, rapid fire and personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to database and datastructure   1 Answer

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Chandigarh (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

The online test is the first round. Containing Aptitude and programming mcq of 60min, technical programming question of 20 min and passage writing of 10 min each.
    Following Technical round then HR.

Interview Questions

• How do you plan to spend long vacation?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

First apti round then 2 tech interview rounds followed by hr round. Questions were a mixture of simple and complex stuff. Be thorough on the basics of java, data structures and dbms to sail through.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Interview

Takes an aptitude followed by 2 rounds of face to face interview. One day they take the test, if cleared the interview is taken after few days. There are programs and some technical questions asked in the paper.

Interview Questions

• Mainly data structures which is better and which ds to use when. Sql queries, sorting, different type of sorting , some logical programs.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in September 2017.

Interview

First step is apti... And it is discussed by others so ill not concentrate on it... Second stage is gd and it was one of the memorable gd... Three rounds of gd... 1st rapid fire... 2 is technical relation for non technical object or phrase... 3rd is no logic is best logic... eg. Java is better than hindi... Everyone gets separate chance and differe t statement...
    Interview was little difficult... Wide domain including cn,os,ds,dbsm,etc.
    Last round is hr and just had healthy conversation with interviewer...

IOT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Interview

I appeared for an IoT interview. Interviewer, director was sly. I answered most of his questions. After that 2 days later I had to keep asking HR for feedback, and she said Your interview was good but we need IoT experience.
    I said I never mentioned I had IoT experience, she replies we wanted to give a chance. By chance they mean, they were fine with no exp before, then it was technical interview a decider and since that went well, I should have been selected.

How on earth is this a chance if I am answering your questions, candidate is good but you don't want to hire and give any reason.

Manual Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Interview

First round was telephonic. Could not clear as they were looking for web service testers which i do not have experience in. Questions mostly on SOATest tool and on data bases

Interview Questions

• SOATest tool- Asked to explain reason for error codes-eg:400, 500   Answer Question
    • Agile Process questions   Answer Question
    • DB- Differnce between Primary key and unique key
      Gave some queries and asked to find mistakes eg: aggregate functions without group by   Answer Question

Performance Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)).

Interview

It was two rounds one HR and other technical round. Two people asked simultaneously questions to me. Those were very general questions about jmeter and giving the scenarios about how we can handle it .

Interview Questions

• Allabout jmeter . It's test elements . How you handle memory leakages what is performance tuning?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Campus interview: two technical rounds and one hr round. Process was very smooth and streamlined
    Asked technical questions in interview based on different subjects in BE as this was campus placement. HR round nothing just in general questions like where do you stay, tell me about yourslef, etc