Persistent Systems (India) Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Persistent Systems (India) Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2017

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in May 2017.

Interview

We were told that we will be having our group discussion , so we were prepared with the current affairs and other GD topics. But the process was not like that. Initially we were divided into batch of 15. Then each batch was initially asked some technical questions. After that round we were given a statement and we had to answer it "yes" ?And then we had to explain why we answered yes. For example one of the statement was like "you will prefer talking in Java with friends rather talking in marathi" so we had to answer it yes and the explain why we answered so... I enjoyed the interview.

Interview Questions

• time complexity, compiler and interpreter, Is the use of interrupt word normal in computer science. difference between interrupt and call.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Persistent Systems (India)

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through college for Internship at Persistent LABS. specially for Research intern in AI domain. process took 2 weeks. there was 2 Technical Interviews followed by one programming test. they want to check your technical skills more.

Interview Questions

• Image processing, Computer vision algorithms, machine learning questions. how you will develop new efficient algorithm for particular application?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The process took two days. First day online exam was there and second day two rounds of technical interviews followed by HR interview.
    In first interview they asked basics of data structure, operating systems, programming language(JAVA) and more on projects. They asked about my role in the projects I have done. Then they gave one real life scenario to solve. It was also regarding to some project.
    In second interview also they asked questions to check how I solve and tackle the real time problems.
    HR interview was basic and they asked only about myself, education and family. It was very friendly for me.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

One round which was bit technical where they wanted to know if your basics were clear. The rest of the questions were pretty mundane just to check if you were fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how a packet traverses in a network?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Interview

It comprised of an Online Aptitude Test in the first place. It consisted of 60 questions of which 6-7 were quant based and the rest were completely Technical with major stress on Data Structures, C and C++. Also some questions were on Distributed Computing and Networking. The test was of 60 minutes. The second part in the Aptitude Test comprised of writing a code to eliminate C style comments from a .C source file for which we were given 10 minutes. After that, an essay was to be written on "India A Land of Opportunities" again within 10 minutes.

The second round was the most feared round, the Technical Round. Technical interviews were conducted. Technical interview questions covered all the basics learnt in the respective course.

Final round was the HR Round. It was just a formality. Students who cleared Technical Round were all selected after the completion of the process.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)).

Interview

interview process is very good and more emphasis is given on technical knowledge of the candidate

Interview Questions

• give a real time example of website who has implemented graph as data strcutrue   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was mostly about work location

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview was short and simple. The interviewer just asked me to introduce myself and academic progress. Then he asked me to explain my project of Diploma final year. The interviewer was a very good listener and they have some decent people over their panels.

Interview Questions

• If two dads and two sons goes down to market and buy apple each, then why they end up buying only 3 apples??   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Pretty simple. 1 Appti followed by 2 tech rounds and a HR round. Tech rounds were involving 3-5 puzzles and Data Structure questions, Database questions. Some OS related concepts were also discussed.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview mainly consists of 1 aptitude test , 2 technical rounds and 1 HR round

Aptitude test was online where 2 hrs were given ,1 hour for solving MCQ (QA ,Reasoning, C , C ++ , Java , S/w Engg , Networking , Operating Systems , Microprocessors) and 1 hour for writing code for a scenario (c , c++ or java)

Technical 1 : Questions mainly from C , C ++ , Java , S/w Engg , Human computer Interface , Networking , Operating Systems , Microprocessors .. very beginner level questions just testing the basics :
          what are the different levels of OSI Model
          What is TCP and UDP
          ACID Properties
          Singleton class
          how to perform garbage collection ....

Technical 2 : A senior interviewer has the code you wrote in the Aptitude round .. and questions are asked on the logic and mistakes (if any) done in that code ...
    I was asked to write the same code with a different logic

HR round : just questions about you and simple orientation

Every round is an elimination round ...

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

First we had online aptitude test for 50 marks in our college computer lab, test consisted of general and technical questions, 1 code on a problem statement in any programming language and also we had to write an essay on 1 topic. Then results of first round were announced then next day we had technical and Hr interview. I went through 2 technical rounds, the first lasted for 1 hour which checked my basics and my programming skills, 2nd round lasted for 45 mins which checked by database and programming skills. Last round i had was HR round in which me for my introduction and they told me about company policies.