Persistent Systems (India) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Persistent Systems (India) Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2017

3.4

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Interview

First you will have to attempt for an aptitude test. If you get cleared in aptitude test, you will be called for a first technical interview. If you clear that you will be called for 2nd technical interview.If you clear technical round, HR round is a cakewalk

Interview Questions

• Write a program to check if the number is prime.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Interview

I got interviewed during campus placements. The interview was mostly on java and data structures and then I had hr round. The technical round went for around 45 mins and I was asked to write a logic.

Application

Interview

aptitude test, technical interview, hr interview. The aptitude test had few programming questions, computer science concept questions, questions related to testing concepts were asked in the technical round

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Interview

the interview process was short.There was three rounds
    In first round, it was telephonic which was for job requirements and detailed description about the position.
    In second one it was technical , which describes and last from human resources.

Fresher Interview

Application

Interview

good technical question, hard core technical people, stress on Data structure and algorithm. Asked a lot about sorting, searching, compiler designing.
    multiple panel interview process.
    HR interview is just for formality.
    They usually take 2 to 3 rounds of technical interview with written test.

Senior APPIAN Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I was called to attend a phone interview. The interview was done by couple of people. Did the interview pretty well. It was mentioned that the HR is going to get back. But not responded.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between with and load in sail script   1 Answer

Senior Computer Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Santa Clara, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Basic interview process. There was telephonic and in person interview as well. They did all the background check and immigration process etc.

Immigration dept is very slow. HR in US is very good and courteous. A good company to START WITH.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

First round will be test consisting of Multiple choice, a program and a essay.Three rounds after clearing the test.First round is the main round for about one hour mainly about data structures and algorithms.Once cleared a second round discussing the projects and some more data structures questions.Final round will be HR round.

Interview Questions

• Implement a heapsort algorithm. Min-Heap Max-Heap concepts.Exceptions,Strings(Java).   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Interview

The interview process took 2 days.
    Day 1:
    Aptitude test- Featured multiple choice questions from various domains like data structures, networks, database, maths etc. Mostly, the questions were related to the engineering syllabus.
    Coding test- In a language of our choice, we were supposed to write the code in a text editor. without compiling the code. I was asked to write a code which would read a C program and delete all the comments in the original code.

For the ones who cleared both these rounds,
    Day 2:
    Personal interview- After introductions, I was asked some basic questions about my final year project. After that, I was given a paper and was asked to write code for simple problems. The interviewer then progressively made changes to the problem statement making it more complex. After that, I was asked some basic questions about databases and was asked to write a couple of sql statements.

After clearing the personal interview,
    HR interview- Since this was a college recruiting process, there were no salary negotiations. The HR interview was similar to an informal conversation which didn't last more than 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What are the ACID properties in database?
      This was unexpected as the interviewer asked me this while I was in the middle of writing a C code for a problem he had given.
      The question isn't difficult at all, but it did surprise me.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Aptitude test followed by 2 technical round and 1 hr interviews. the first technical round was intense and lasted more than an hour. Questions were based on data structures , aptitude test , operating system, networks, database. In the second interview, the questions were more or less based on the technical skills mentioned in the resume and the aptitude test.