Persistent Systems (India) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Persistent Systems (India) Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2017

3.4

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Interview

the interview process was short.There was three rounds
    In first round, it was telephonic which was for job requirements and detailed description about the position.
    In second one it was technical , which describes and last from human resources.

Fresher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Interview

good technical question, hard core technical people, stress on Data structure and algorithm. Asked a lot about sorting, searching, compiler designing.
    multiple panel interview process.
    HR interview is just for formality.
    They usually take 2 to 3 rounds of technical interview with written test.

Senior APPIAN Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I was called to attend a phone interview. The interview was done by couple of people. Did the interview pretty well. It was mentioned that the HR is going to get back. But not responded.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between with and load in sail script   1 Answer

Senior Computer Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Santa Clara, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Basic interview process. There was telephonic and in person interview as well. They did all the background check and immigration process etc.

Immigration dept is very slow. HR in US is very good and courteous. A good company to START WITH.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

First round will be test consisting of Multiple choice, a program and a essay.Three rounds after clearing the test.First round is the main round for about one hour mainly about data structures and algorithms.Once cleared a second round discussing the projects and some more data structures questions.Final round will be HR round.

Interview Questions

• Implement a heapsort algorithm. Min-Heap Max-Heap concepts.Exceptions,Strings(Java).   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Interview

The interview process took 2 days.
    Day 1:
    Aptitude test- Featured multiple choice questions from various domains like data structures, networks, database, maths etc. Mostly, the questions were related to the engineering syllabus.
    Coding test- In a language of our choice, we were supposed to write the code in a text editor. without compiling the code. I was asked to write a code which would read a C program and delete all the comments in the original code.

For the ones who cleared both these rounds,
    Day 2:
    Personal interview- After introductions, I was asked some basic questions about my final year project. After that, I was given a paper and was asked to write code for simple problems. The interviewer then progressively made changes to the problem statement making it more complex. After that, I was asked some basic questions about databases and was asked to write a couple of sql statements.

After clearing the personal interview,
    HR interview- Since this was a college recruiting process, there were no salary negotiations. The HR interview was similar to an informal conversation which didn't last more than 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What are the ACID properties in database?
      This was unexpected as the interviewer asked me this while I was in the middle of writing a C code for a problem he had given.
      The question isn't difficult at all, but it did surprise me.
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

Aptitude test followed by 2 technical round and 1 hr interviews. the first technical round was intense and lasted more than an hour. Questions were based on data structures , aptitude test , operating system, networks, database. In the second interview, the questions were more or less based on the technical skills mentioned in the resume and the aptitude test.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Bellevue, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

It was very good. The interviewer briefed about the position, and then asked questions about my experience in order to match with the role. It was a very amicable environment

Interview Questions

• Mainly experience related questions in the similar role. It was pretty interactive and encouraging environment   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not applicable, as I went through a contracting company

Project Manager/Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India).

Interview

Went through several phone screens and an on-site interview with client. Felt that the interview process was thorough. The client site was an interesting environment with what appeared to be challenging problems.

Interview Questions

• Was asked by the client to answer some challenging technical questions.   Answer Question

BPM Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) in April 2014.

Interview

Got call from consultancy, submitted resume. Received call a day later(They wanted to recruit ASAP). HR scheduled the interview a day later. Interviewed from two people on call, one was Java architect and other I don't know. Question were little technical more on BPM. Cleared it and got offer.

Haha, This is a funny part, the HR asked me to relocate to Ohio for 5 weeks without accommodation. That was insane, who does that.