Persistent Systems (India) Interview Questions in Pune | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

3.3

184 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)).

Interview

Campus interview: two technical rounds and one hr round. Process was very smooth and streamlined
    Asked technical questions in interview based on different subjects in BE as this was campus placement. HR round nothing just in general questions like where do you stay, tell me about yourslef, etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)).

Interview

The interview process had 3 technical rounds followed by HR round.
    1st round - It's was a 2 hr aptitude test based on object oriented concepts.
    2nd round - After waiting for half a day, I had the second technical round which was based mostly on Java object oriented concepts & collections.
    3rd round - After the 2nd round I waited till the end of day & at round 7 o'clock in the evening we were told that the 3rd round will happen on some other day. After 2 weeks I was called for the 3rd round which happened after waiting for 2 hrs.
    HR round - 3 hrs after the 3rd round I had my HR round. We mainly had salary negotiation, in which they were willing to give max 25% increment. I was also warned not to use Persistent's offer as a counter offer.

After a month I received a call to further negotiate on the salary after which I showed disinterest in joining.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)).

Interview

The Interview Process comprised of 2 rounds, The technical and HR rounds.
    Technical Round : Basic Data Structure Question and a question about averages.
    HR: It was quite easy for us as we had applied for software development.

Application

Interview

This was my campus hiring interview.
    1 Aptitude round
    2 Technical Interviews where you will be thoroughly grilled. Focus is on data structures and you should have good knowledge of any one programming language (minimum).
    1 HR round. This is almost just for formality. If you reach till this stage 90% of your work here is done. Unless, you pull off a lot of red flags.

Interview Questions

• 1. How would you detect if a linked list is a circular one.
      2. Stuff about garbage collector in java.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

1st round written MCQs, 2nd round technical written test-programs, 3rd round technical interview. They looked for technical and logical implementation so be prepared for giving optimal responses. The MCQ may seem bit difficult core concepts are checked.
    Manager interview and HR interview were straight forward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)).

Interview

The recruiting panel at Persistent office is not so good. The interview process I went through was very long, time consuming & with no output. They schedule your interview and do not call or call you at office location and don't take any interview and send you back asking for another slot. Take weeks of time between consecutive rounds. After weeks of this tiring process, finally they scheduled one last round for me and never called.

Interview Questions

• Challenging situation handled with respect to technical or any overall situation in career so far.   Answer Question

Test Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a one day process. First Round was online test. Questions are easily available in google :). Second round was Technical followed by manager and then HR.

Behavior of HR was not good. She was treating resource came for interview in a worst way. i cleared all the round after one week they asked me my document which I provided but after that I do not hear from them. May be the compensation which I ask was higher with what they can give.

Atleast the should have responded to my mail that position is closed or they should tell that they don't have budget.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Process was not well managed. My first technical round was at Persistent office, second was a telephonic interview. They could have conducted my HR discussion over phone, but they actually wanted to disturb the candidates, hence they called me in their office for HR discussion. In HR interview, they told me that I will be getting the offer with expected salary in 2 days. But its been a month, I haven't got any offer and whenever I called the HR never picked my call.
    And when they picked they rudely said that my offer is still pending with approvals and few days later they told me that they can offer me something which is way less than what I asked for.
    Complete waste of time.
    They will neither answer your call nor meet your expectations. Don't ever go for this company.

Interview Questions

They offered me much below my expectation. Also, the way HR spoke is not acceptable.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)).

Interview

In my professinal experience In Recruitment,Sourcing skills, would like to share 1 worst Interview I had with Persistent.An Interviewer was expecting from me to answer every question with correct answers, might I have not given some certain answers but yes was very confident at the time of Interview.It should be structured first.They should listen and Judge according to their skills. Also Interviewer was Argue with me to stop my correct answers.If someone good, relevant with well verse skills he should be fit for the said post.Though It Is small scale or MNCs.It shoudnt happen.

5+ Experience Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Persistent Systems (India) (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

They had 1st round as written test(aptitude + java) followed by 2 rounds of technical discussion and finally HR round.
    I am still waiting for Offer letter even I had submitted the necessary documents the very next day. They even called to release the offer in 2 hrs but the 2 hrs have been converted to 20 days now.