Personify Interview Questions in Vienna, VA | Glassdoor

Personify Interview Questions in Vienna, VA

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Client Success Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Personify (Vienna, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

Very fast! The entire process took less than a week for me. I applied online and was contacted the same day. I scheduled the first round HR interview for that day as well. After speaking with HR, I scheduled another interview with the hiring manager the next day. The hiring manager brought me in for an interview on-site with 3 employees at the end of the same week. I had an offer and accepted the position by the beginning of the next week.

Interview Questions

• Questions about adaptability and exceptional client service. Be prepared with examples of both!   Answer Question

Software Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Personify (Vienna, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by the VP of Customer Service directly after finding my resume on an online database. Once I made contact with the VP, I was scheduled to come in for an interview with her and the Director of Customer Service as well for a 1:1 interview. I was questioned on my previous experience and what my goals were for the future, as well as going in-depth into the different skills I had that would benefit the position. After about an hour-long interview, I was offered the position point blank and took it.

Interview Questions