Perspective Advertising Public Relations/Marketing Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Public Relations/Marketing Assistant

Interviews at Perspective Advertising

1 Interview Review

Public Relations/Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Perspective Advertising in September 2014.

Interview

My friend worked with perspective and always tells me how much fun he has at his job, so I sent my resume' in. After a few days I received a call saying it was looked over and that because one of the supervisors recommend me they wanted to sit down with me one on one. The interview was about an hour and a half. The hiring manager was pretty nice, and super straight forward from the jump. I was a little bit nervous because I only have serving experience in my background, but marketing is something I wanted to try. I was attracted mainly to the clients that Perspective works with.

Upon leaving the interview several of the employees were walking in, each one introduced themselves to me and shook my hand. Even though it seemed like there was a party going on, every one appeared professional.

Interview Questions

• If hired what is the biggest strength I bring to the table?   Answer Question