Perspective Advertising Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Perspective Advertising Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Perspective Advertising

1.0

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Perspective Advertising.

Interview

The interview process is really fast and easy. They hire everyone because the turnover is so high. People quit and/or get fired all the time. The boss is really nice and the office is OK, but you don't spend any time really in the office except for morning meetings.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's a 100% commission job. I feel like they don't explain that enough in the interview. If you don't make minimum wage via commission they will pay you hourly ($7.40 an hour) but then you have to pay that back to them once your commission check is bigger. Read the electronic documents they make you sign!

Other Interview Reviews for Perspective Advertising

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Perspective Advertising (Farmington Hills, MI) in May 2013.

Interview

This company should honestly be shut down. Pyramid scheme. There were 15 other people in the "lobby" waiting to interview for the same position. Real professional! They say, "Make sure you answer the phone when we call, or else we will pick someone else for the job." I really wished I would have missed their call. Biggest waste of time I have ever experienced! At NO point did I receive proper training. Here is the BESTTTTT PART!!! Two days of "training" and they send me off on my own. CLUELESS, I go to Home Depot, but have to stay out of the Kitchen and Bathroom departments... AND TRY TO SELL KITCHEN AND BATHROOM RENOVATIONS! Counter-intuitive? Yes! But wait, it gets better! I was degraded by 90% of the people I asked! I was prompted to ask, "Are you a home-owner?" If they were not, I was prompted to say, "I'm sorry, this is for home-owners only" I would have degraded me too! PLEASE TAKE MY ADVISE AND NOT EVEN CONSIDER THESE PEOPLE. The only positive reviews they have on Glassdoor are clearly from the CEO and internal staff who sit at a desk all day as their minions go and make them money. What a JOKE this place is. This job would be for someone with no life who enjoys working 7 days a week for really long hours.

Interview Questions