Perspective Advertising Public Relations Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Perspective Advertising Public Relations Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Perspective Advertising

Public Relations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perspective Advertising (Farmington Hills, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

I was called a few days after applying with the company by a cheerful girl in the human resource department, she went over some of my previous positions with me and really got into detail with me as to what it was that they were hiring for and it seemed to match up with the position that i was looking for. I had previously read up on the company as i do with anywhere i apply for so i was a bit skeptical about scheduling an interview however the offer was so inviting i couldn't resist, and im glad i decided to. i went in for the interview and sat in the lobby with the lady i had spoken over the phone with, she was just as sweet in person and very conversational, it was very bright and welcoming in the office and all the staff was exceptionally welcoming also. I was able to meet with the CEO Ben (as mentioned in other reviews) Agreed that he is a smooth talker, but i had a very good conversation and got a ton of details on the position and the company. If offered the position i will be accepting.

Interview Questions

• I was only asked about my background and what my goals were for the future. I asked most the questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Perspective Advertising

Public Relations Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perspective Advertising in May 2014.

Interview

Perspective Advertising called me in for an interview after seeing that I recently graduated with a degree in communications. The woman that called me was really cheerful and nice. Unlike other companies it seemed like she actually looked at my resume and she felt that I would be a good fit for an open public relations position. When I arrived to the interview I was impressed by the energy by all of the employees. My interview was pretty early in the morning so people that work for the company started to come in while I was sitting in the lobby. Every person that walked in the door shook my hand and introduced them self to me. It made me feel really welcomed.

I interviewed with Matt. He explained a basic over view of what I would be doing and the importance that Perspective Advertising is to their clients. He seemed very nice, and interested in learning about me. I went on a few other interviews in the area and they were definitely not as interested in my qualifications. Matt told me that I would receive a call later that day if I was chosen for another interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that sets you aside from any other candidate?   Answer Question