Pet Supermarket Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pet Supermarket Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pet Supermarket (Pensacola, FL).

Interview

It was very simple. I filled out an application online and within an hour I received a call saying they were having open interviews. I went in the next day interviewed with the manager and it was very simple because she explained a lot of the policies and requirements and asked me questions about myself and my selling skills, and within about week I found out I got the job.

Interview Questions

• For somebody that is getting a new puppy what would you suggest they buy for it.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pet Supermarket

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pet Supermarket.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Store Manager and it lasted for about 10 minutes. He literally just asked me each question from a packet management provides, and wrote my answers down. The questions were very easy for anyone with half a brain. If you display a high work ethic and the tolerance to be taken advantage of, they will hire you. I was hired and then sent to take a mandatory drug test.

Interview Questions

• What is one store you like going to and why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cartersville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pet Supermarket (Cartersville, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very unformal, manager was very friendly, off topic questions, addressed company policy's, addressed expectations, filled out forms for background check and drug test to continue the hiring process if passed.

Interview Questions

• What would you recommend to a customer that walks in with a new puppy?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pet Supermarket (Kissimmee, FL).

Interview

Process took 2 months. Interview was easy. Interviewed with Regional Manager. Interview room was their stock room and it was disgusting. Disgusting then, disgusting now. I was not going to accept the job but I need to pay bills. This was a start. Your documentation is not safe. Manager is disorganized and often leaves social sec numbers out in the open for everyone to see. I cant wait to get a better job. I applied online but had to be very persistent. Managers came and went in the 2 months it took to finally start the job. If you dont care about animals this is the place for you because a lot of people dont care either and they get paid and dont get reprimanded.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You stuck with minimum wage. 8 bucks even if you have experience and bachelors degree.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Interview

I was directed to a broom closet and sat at what I can only imagine is the kids' table from every Thanksgiving anyone's ever been to. Once there, I was told to start filling out three stacks of paperwork alongside two other young people who were desperate for work. One by one we were called out of the closet and the manager would lead us about three feet out the door and give us a spitfire interview while we just stood in the middle of the sales floor. The total time elapsed from entry to exit was about ten minutes, nine-and-a-half minutes of which was spent filling in paperwork.

Interview Questions

• 'Why would you want to work here?'   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Palm Coast, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pet Supermarket (Palm Coast, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

basically called 2 weeks later came in did a group interview with 3 people in the dirty stock room filled out like an iq test took a drug test if they hire you they call back for 2nd interview

Interview Questions

• describe a customer problem you solved   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Pet Supermarket in August 2010.

Interview

Return to the store after submitting an application and phone calls. Trust me, this doesn't look desperate, it makes you look determined.

Interview Questions

• What retail or business do you dislike going into and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pet Supermarket in June 2010.

Interview

Found interview through a job fair. Interviewed 1 on 1 with the store manager. They said they liked me a lot and would get back to me. A week or so latter they called me and I came in to fill out paper work and direct deposit information. Within 3 weeks of the initial interview I was working with the company. Quick access into the company.