PetEdge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PetEdge

2.4

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PetEdge (Beverly, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter and got an interview quickly. I met with the department manager who was professional and straight forward. She had the results of my skills test from the recruiter already. I asked to see the office so she showed me around. I thought the interview went well. I talked to the recruiter after who thought that I had the job for sure. A couple of days went by and the recruiter called me that the company wanted me to interview with one more person. I met with another manager who had some questions about working with large, nationwide clients. After that interview I felt confident but a bit anxious.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a situation where a superior from another department asks you to complete tasks?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was going through a recruiter and told ahead of time that the terms are non-negotiable.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PetEdge (Beverly, MA).

Interview

This was not a hard process. HR called me, I came in and interviewed with 3 managers, I took a test of some sorts and was on my way. HR was very nice. They called me within a couple days to schedule a pre employment screen, then with 48 hours I was hired and scheduled to start training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I received an offer letter that I had to sign and return to them.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PetEdge (Beverly, MA) in January 2009.

Interview

Email with HR
    Phone interview with temp recruiter who implies he/she is a permanent HR employee
    Phone interview with manager
    1:1 interview with several manager types

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very little room for negotiation except the ability to move up vacation time rather than waiting over a year for just one week of paid vacation.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PetEdge in February 2014.

Interview

long, three days, four people.......had to drive over 45 minutes each time, one interview was all day with no lunch........................................................................i dont have anything else to say so im just going to say mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PetEdge (Beverly, MA) in December 2011.

Interview

After applying through one of the major job posting websites, I heard from a recruiter who called me for a very brief phone interview. I was quickly brought in for an in-person interview, where a flustered recruiter shuffled around to find managers in the department to speak with me. It was clear that there was a lack of organization among HR and the sales department. However, the recruiter sold me a dream and it was hard to turn the job down. I started a few weeks later only to find out that almost everything out of his mouth was a lie.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very straight forward and were not difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was relatively easy to negotiate. I was able to increase both the base pay and vacation time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PetEdge (Beverly, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

This company cannot get out of its own way. Their HR people called me, I passed the phone screen, and sailed through face-to-face interviews with several managers because I was perfectly qualified. And then in the 11th hour, the Sales VP nixed the deal. All these reviews confirmed my experience. Read them carefully if you really want to work here! This company operates with its brakes on.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were routine. The people here are great. This company has been hugely successful. My family and friends buy their products.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PetEdge (Beverly, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

Typical interview. Although the recruiter lied through his teeth regarding the job & benefits. Now I am stuck.

Senior Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PetEdge (Beverly, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

They were very professional and really cared about my past experience. I met with 4 different Managers all who were kind, informative and as I spoke with each one my excite about working for this company grew.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever worked with SAP before?   7 Answers

Sales Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PetEdge (Beverly, MA) in October 2012.

Interview

I had 4 phone interviews before being invited to the offices to meet with several people from those I would report to directly to those who would be part of the team working with me on a daily basis.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight forward. They laid out their and I laid out my expectations and we met in the middle.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PetEdge (Beverly, MA) in August 2011.

Interview

The main interview lasted approximately 6 hours with multiple members of the management team, employees in a similar role as what you are interviewing for and finally an awkward IQ and personality test.

Interview Questions

• Management asked only cookie cutter, generic interview questions. Employee in a similar role was more personality based.   Answer Question