PetSmart Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.0

138 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Okemos, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PetSmart (Okemos, MI) in July 2017.

Interview

I was called by their manager for an interview the next day and I showed up. During the interview, we were interrupted by the store shut down due to some power maintenance and was told to show up again for another interview. I showed up again, on time while the manager was still on the last interviewee who just showed up. I waited for them to finish, and the second interviewer basically told me the same thing the last interviewer told and asked me similar questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PetSmart

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PetSmart in June 2017.

Interview

I applied and was called back less than a week later. It was an group interview. It was quite a few of us so they split us up into two different groups. The manager explained the cashier and stocker job, it was a mixture of us. The manager explained that there will be a three interview process before being hired. The manager then proceeded to ask us behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PetSmart (Lafayette, LA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interviewer seemed nice and everything seemed to go well. He offered me the job and sent me for a drug screen. He suddenly became hard to reach and then after a week and a half, he told me he never hired me.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PetSmart.

Interview

Two Interviews, one with assistant manager another a week later with the store leader. Both were really interesting and not that long maybe 20-30 minutes at most. Good company to work for, pay could be better

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PetSmart (Austin, TX).

Interview

I went in and was taken to an office by the front of the store. I was asked about availability,and if I was planning on going to college. Then, I was asked to come in the next day for a follow up interview.

Interview Questions

• What day can you absolutely not work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gilroy, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PetSmart (Gilroy, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

it was a group interview, was a bit competitive, didn't think i was being heard. overall they ask everyone the same question and everyone answers in their own way. it was quick and fast 30 min interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PetSmart (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Store Manager was very polite. Easy questions. I would say I got a call for an interview within a week. The interview questions they asked were pretty simple and straight forward.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PetSmart.

Interview

Quick interview, maybe 15 minutes. I got another interview afterwards. Both asked me the same questions: why I wanted to work there, greatest strength, previous experience. Then they called me back to offer me the job, got drug tested, working a couple days after that.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PetSmart.

Interview

The interview was very easy, I basically got hired on the spot. The interview had two parts one with the manager and one with the assistant manager. Both managers were very laid back, they asked me about my past job experience and went over the duties involved with the position I applied for.

Anonymous Employee in Bessemer, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PetSmart (Bessemer, AL) in November 2016.

Interview

It went very well. They could see my personality and my energy that I had wanting to work there. I have a love for animals and now the reptiles and hamsters.

Interview Questions

• What could I bring to the store?   1 Answer