PetSmart Morning Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Morning Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PetSmart (Bethesda, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and then followed up by calling, at which time i was scheduled to come in for an interview. Met with Danielle who was really awesome! made me feel comfortable and relaxed even though she asked me some tough questions! She Asked me to come back in for a second interview a few days later. My second interview i met with all 3 managers. Went smoothly with them expressing to me their expectations if i were to work there. everything was reasonable and they offered me a job pending result of drug test. I am in a work release program and they were very understanding about that and my situation. Very positive experience with this interview process!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer
    • What was some feedback that i have gotten that i did not like and how did i respond to it?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PetSmart.

Interview

Are you afraid of or allergic to any animals? Do you own any pets? What was your favorite part of your last job? What would you like to work on more?

Very very simple interview. Was given drug screening information and was told where to go to take the drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PetSmart (Chattanooga, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a fairly straightforward interview. They asked me about my work ethic and how I would deal with people and customers. They asked the basic interview and safety questions. They told me to come back for a second interview, and I did.

During the second interview, they told me what my hours would be, showed me the stock room, and offered me the job. I accepted it. And that's where the negative comes in.

They sent me to get drug tested, and when they got the results back, called me, let me know I passed the drug test, then told me they were still interviewing for the position and would let me know if I'm the interviewee they chose.. After telling me I had the job and making me drive 45 minutes to a lab to pee in a cup.

Overall, extremely unprofessional way of dealing with hiring.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PetSmart.

Interview

Had a short interview. Clearly this position doesn't obtain many prospectors. Basic review of past work. Sent off for a drug test after the interview. Started work about a week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations were off the table. Had to take the 9.14 that was offered or walk.

Anonymous Employee in Jupiter, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PetSmart (Jupiter, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. Very informal. I applied online and was called back the next day to set up an interview. The interview was set for the following day. Came dressed in shorts and a nice blouse and was asked to walk around for a minute before being called back. Questions were easy and it was a very relaxed environment. Left that interview and the next day I was called for a second interview for the following day. Same thing happened when I got to PetSmart, had my interview with the Store Manager who was SO nice. At the end of the interview he told me that I was hired and all I had to do was go take a drug test that day. Handed me a packet of papers and sent me to Labcorp across town. Today is the 3rd day after my drug test and I'm waiting on the call.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newburgh, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PetSmart (Newburgh, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The process was very smooth. After just a few minutes waiting on the bench by the Banfield Hospital, the interviewing manager came out to get me for the interview. Asked a few questions about current jobs, previous experience and hypothetical scenarios. After it was over, she said store manager would review and make determination for second interview if qualifications fit needs.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Petsmart and what makes you best qualified for the position?   Answer Question

EARLY MORNING STOCKER Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PetSmart in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online via Snagajob. I received a call from the Stock manager about two weeks later asking for an interview the next day. I arrived ten minutes early and was asked to walk the store a little bit because one of the cashiers was late. After ten or so minutes the manager came and got me. We went into a back office and began the interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PetSmart.

Interview

I interviewed with the assistant manager and she asked me questions like do I have any pets am I a scared of any common pets people own or that they sale in the store.

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Rockaway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PetSmart (Rockaway, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied a week before I got called in for a physical interview. The first interview was the normal questions any job gives. Then 2 days later, I got called for the second. In the second one, the questions got more serious as it pertained more to working at PetSmart and not your work ethics.

Interview Questions

• If you were to work with a fellow team member that you disagree with, how you handle this situation?   1 Answer

EARLY MORNING STOCKER Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PetSmart in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online, and received a phone call to schedule an interview. I went in for the interview with the operations manager and It went very well, and he scheduled me for another interview with the manager I would be working with. This interview went decent, not as good as I would have hoped but I felt as if I did okay. She told me that her and the operations manager would discuss my answers and give me a call when they have come to a decision.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what was a time when I had a problem with management.   Answer Question