PetSmart Petshotel Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PetSmart Petshotel Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at PetSmart (Herndon, VA).

Interview

Straightforward interview detailed the responsibilities of the job. Mostly asked canned questions that were the same for everyone. They made it clear that this was a physical job that was sometimes noisy and involved cleaning kennels and some routine work. I interviewed in the manager's office with the PetsHotel manager and then the store manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PetSmart

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PetSmart (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

3 interviews, one with hotel manager, then store manager, then district manager. Most will be standard "tell me about a time" questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, accepted what was offered

Assistant Manager Petshotel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PetSmart (West Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

I went in for the first interview and I feel it went very well. They immediately scheduled me for the second interview. I feel the second interview went well also. Then they said they would give me a call with information on when I would start, and they never called.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your previous employer?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for petsmart?   1 Answer

Petshotel Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PetSmart in August 2011.

Interview

I had two interviews and they were both panel style. I got a call about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• "what do you think is the difference between a role model and a leader?"   1 Answer

Petshotel Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PetSmart in August 2011.

Interview

offered an interview at a time and day convenient to me. Pleasant, knowledgable managers asked pertinent questions, and listened to my responses. Despite the complications I presented, they offered immediate solutions and understanding. Although they did not offer the position I had applied for at this time, they offered and I accepted a starting position with opportunity for rapid advancement as I settled my life circumstances. I couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you dealt with a company policy that you disagreed with.   1 Answer