PetSmart Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PetSmart (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR recruiter, then phone interview with Team Lead, then a week later full day onsite with 5 different people in the dept and Team Lead. Sent thank you's to all the members and to the HR recruiter to give my feedback on what I thought was a positive experience. Didn't hear back for a few weeks only to get "We went with someone else, sorry!" and didn't even have the courtesy to reply when I asked for feedback on what I was missing in terms of not getting an offer.

Interview Questions

• Everyone asked the same types of questions, primarily about work style and how I'd operate to make sure things got done.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PetSmart

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PetSmart (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Almost all interview questions are based on the company's success factors. Prepare STAR stories about leadership experience, implementing change, working on a team, etc.

Be prepared to answer the question "why PetSmart" and be familiar with the store. Convey your passion for pets in the interview. Know that they refer to customers as "pet parents" not customers.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Only traditional "tell me about a time when..." questions.   Answer Question