PetSmart Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 3, 2017

2.1

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PetSmart in November 2017.

Interview

I'm really really needing a job I am not having the best of luck finding a job. I'm really needing back on my feet an needing money. An I'm a hard worker I listen an always do what I'm told.. Please give me a chance to help this company out an application isn't taking seriously I feel like.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PetSmart

Stocker Interview

Interview

I'm Lacy Loetzer, I'm a quick learner. I can communicate very well. I have heard a lot of good things about the the company. I hear the people are fun to work with.

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PetSmart in August 2017.

Interview

Had two interviews. Was great and very friendly management. I fwlt very comfortable as soon as i walked through the door i usually get nervous but with petsmart i felt real comfortable which made interview 10 times better!

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PetSmart (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

Answered questions about previous experience dealing with the position I was applying for then we just Talked about different situations to make sure I would be good for the job

Stocker Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PetSmart.

Interview

There was 2 interviews, one with one manager the second with the store manager. No pressure but it was a new environment for me. I accepted the job and it was a great decision.

Interview Questions

• what kind of pets do I have   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PetSmart (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, including personality test. I got a call about a week later to set up an in-store interview. I met with a manager for about 10 minutes, and they asked standard interview questions. This manager then went to speak with the Store Manager (their supervisor), and I had an immediate second interview with them. I answered a few more questions, learned more details about the position/company, and then asked a few questions myself. This second manager decided to forego the roleplaying portion of the interview. Once this phase was complete, I left with instructions to wait for an email with a link to a (very short) criminal history survey - this was in my inbox by the time I got home. Once I completed this survey, I waited until the next morning when I received a call telling me to go to get a drug test within the next 24 hours. I had to use a specific lab testing company, but I was allowed to choose the location.

Interview Questions

• Why PetSmart?   Answer Question
    • What was a time you provided excellent customer service?   Answer Question
    • What was a time when you worked on a team to complete a task? If a deadline was involved, please include whether or not this deadline was met.   Answer Question
    • What was a time you received feedback from a supervisor which you did not agree with? How did this situation resolve?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for part-time job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hartford, CT

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at PetSmart (East Hartford, CT) in March 2017.

Interview

one interview and drug test of which i failed due to high canniboids in my urine. very friendly women who interviewed me. she asked if i would be able to pass the drug test and i told her yes of course so i took it the same day and ended up failing haha

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for us   1 Answer

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PetSmart.

Interview

Applied online, got a call about a month later asking if i was still interested. Scheduled an interview two days later was asked to come in at 7 in the morning. The interviewer was asking several typical interview questions from his book such as tell me about yourself and have you worked with any pets before. It lasted about 20 mins and was told that I would receive a call no later then two days by a manager. During the interview I kind of bs'ed about a lot of questions and told them what they wanted to hear. I did not show up to the second interview.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing you learned recently that was very difficult?
      How would you direct a customer that needed help with harness for her pet?
      Name one time you persuaded someone.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salisbury, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PetSmart (Salisbury, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

They called for an interview i was schedulled for a 2nd interview then a drug test all for them to say i passed my drug test but is still in wuestion for the position... Waste of time.

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PetSmart.

Interview

Quick interview process. I filled out the application online and recieved a call a week later to go in for an interview. Job requirements were simple did not have any questions.