PetSmart Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PetSmart Stocker Interview Questions

Updated Feb 4, 2017

2.1

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PetSmart.

Interview

Applied online, got a call about a month later asking if i was still interested. Scheduled an interview two days later was asked to come in at 7 in the morning. The interviewer was asking several typical interview questions from his book such as tell me about yourself and have you worked with any pets before. It lasted about 20 mins and was told that I would receive a call no later then two days by a manager. During the interview I kind of bs'ed about a lot of questions and told them what they wanted to hear. I did not show up to the second interview.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing you learned recently that was very difficult?
    How would you direct a customer that needed help with harness for her pet?
    Name one time you persuaded someone.
    1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PetSmart

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salisbury, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PetSmart (Salisbury, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

They called for an interview i was schedulled for a 2nd interview then a drug test all for them to say i passed my drug test but is still in wuestion for the position... Waste of time.

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PetSmart.

Interview

Quick interview process. I filled out the application online and recieved a call a week later to go in for an interview. Job requirements were simple did not have any questions.

Anonymous Employee in Hammonton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PetSmart (Hammonton, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

Very easy going. Must love animals it definitely is a plus. It was just question of what would you do in this situation and how would you handle if this happens

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Petsmart?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PetSmart (Eau Claire, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was very laid back, had the second interview right away. After this I had to take a drug test after a few day wait for a phone call back, and another week to have the drug screen cleared. It was a pretty long process

Anonymous Employee in Mount Washing, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PetSmart (Mount Washing, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

Friendly. Just asked me basic questions about my work history. Talked about pets more than anything. I did not do much talking, just sat and listened and smiled a lot.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PetSmart (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I applied online. Had 2 interviews. One with the operations manager and the other with the store manager. They seemed really nice when I first met them, as all employers seem at the beginning. There was really no planning involved. They told me when to come in to meet with them. We talked about what my expectations for the job was and where I saw myself in 5 years. It's easy for me to catch onto things so I noticed the operations manager was a football fan so I talked to him about that, and I noticed the store manager was a nerd so I worked in some video game talk amongst other nerdy things and made the overall interview process with them a bit less formal and more personal.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions. I think the only one that kind of caught me off guard was the "Where do you see yourself in 5 years" question. I didn't know whether to tell them about where I plan to be in the company or in life.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Coon Rapids, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PetSmart (Coon Rapids, MN) in July 2013.

Interview

First is the phone interview which is just a few questions. Then when you go to the store and meet with the manager you talk about what kind of grades you got in high school, what you do in your free time and what you can add to the company. I got hired the day I went in for the interview (granted I pass the drug test, which I did).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have given excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jenkintown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PetSmart (Jenkintown, PA).

Interview

After filling out the online application. I was called by the manager in the same day. I was invited for an interview the next day. The manager talked the whole time during the interview and asked me couple simple questions. Then I was told that I would be contacted if they wanted me. I was not called back.

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PetSmart (Bristol, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

One on one with the assistant manager. They really try to hire people who will bring something other than a "warm body" to the store. They're looking for a spark, and without a doubt you MUST love animals. All employees clean up animal feces and urine daily.

Interview Questions

• Willing to work early morning shift? Any problem cleaning up poop and pee?   1 Answer