PetSmart Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PetSmart Stocker Interview Questions

2.3

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PetSmart.

Interview

Quick interview process. I filled out the application online and recieved a call a week later to go in for an interview. Job requirements were simple did not have any questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PetSmart

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jenkintown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PetSmart (Jenkintown, PA).

Interview

After filling out the online application. I was called by the manager in the same day. I was invited for an interview the next day. The manager talked the whole time during the interview and asked me couple simple questions. Then I was told that I would be contacted if they wanted me. I was not called back.

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PetSmart in March 2012.

Interview

I arrived exactly when the interview had been scheduled. I told a cashier up front that I was there for the interview and she called the manager to the front of the store. The manager was very professional and straight to the point. She asked me a few questions then took me to the stock room and explained what the job would entail. She then asked me if this is what I wanted to do. She then took me around the store and asked me to tell her the difference between two very similar products. She then took me back to her office and asked me several more questions such as: Why PetSmart? How do you motivate yourself? Give me an example of when someone came to you with a problem? Then she concluded the interview by telling me she had two more people to interview and that I would find out if I had the job or not next week.