PetSmart Support Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PetSmart Support Manager Interview Questions

1.7

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PetSmart (Charlotte, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

The process was rather quick and painless, the paper work was all done online, so there was no pre interview paper work that I needed to fill out. first step was a phone call which then was followed by 2 in store interviews, 1 by the store manager, followed by a drug screening, the 2nd interview was by the assistant manager and staff. While I originally applied of assistant manager I was offered Support manager.

Interview Questions

• they asked the traditional interview questions, job experience, and followed with explanations of what was expected and the type of environment.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PetSmart

Support Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PetSmart.

Interview

Interview with the Store Manager and District Manager. You apply online and may or may not get a call back. If you are sure that you are a fit for the position, go into the store and ask for the Op or Store manager, politely introduce yourself and what position you applied. Be confident, but not cocky, and make sure to tell them you just wanted to put a face to the name. It may take time for you to get the 1st interview, but if that happens a DM interview should take place within 1 to 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• That has been years ago. But typically they are looking for love of animals, people who do not call out sick, have great customer service skills and can multi task an assortment of tasks or problems without getting fustrated. Understand that this may vary by each store and their DM.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted the wage they offered

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at PetSmart (Boulder, CO) in June 2014.

Interview

It was a very quick process; applied, got a call for an interview, interview, second interview, drug test, start date within 1 week. Interview consisted of initial phone contact, and two in-person interviews. I did not prepare for the interview other than knowing about the various facets of the business.

Support Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PetSmart.

Interview

2 interviews one with the ops manager and the second with store manager could be the other way around either way each position has a script

Interview Questions

• the questions are very easy nothing is difficult all job experience related   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PetSmart (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

The interview was going really well, in fact, it lasted for 40 minutes, which was usually a good sign. However, the last five minutes were disappointing. I was told I was interviewing for a slightly different position (it would still be managerial).

Anonymous Employee in League City, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PetSmart (League City, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

easy to apply, easy to speak to interviewing manager. easy to let manager know I was tere. was greeted by employees there and felt welcome to be there. wasn't scary and I was told what they were looking for and when they would choose the proper applicant or the position

Interview Questions

• just the typical questions
      what made you apply here? where do you see yourself in 3 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PetSmart (Reston, VA) in November 2011.

Interview

quick, easy, examples of how to sale a product, ask open-ended questions, EYE CONTACT, engage in conversation with few silences

Interview Questions

• Here look this item over, then when you are ready tell me what it does and for what i can use it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

formal offer of position, salary/hourly rate, drug test, then begin working

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PetSmart (Atlanta, GA) in September 2010.

Interview

Make sure you get an interview with the operations manager. They usually go through their interviews weekly, so make sure to call once a week. Basic interview questions. Don't be a dummy, answer how you think they want you to answer.