Petco Customer Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Petco Customer Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Petco

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Petco (Battle Creek, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

Although the people who interviewed me are no longer employed there, my interview consisted mostly of them hitting on me, and not asking questions related to the position. I was kind of offended when I left, and was honestly shocked when they called me back. The interview was a pretty good representation of how unprofessional nearly everyone is who works there.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite music?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Petco

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Petco (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The initial application process was lengthy. I was contacted by the phone shortly after to come in for an interview. The interview itself was fairly easy; I was asked about my experience with animals and customer service. After I was hired, the training process was quite lengthy. Many hours were spent in front of a barely working computer watching employee training videos. My on the job training was not as long and involved shadowing other employees for a day or two.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They told me what I would start at, and mentioned that there was room for small raises after I was employed for a certain amount of time.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Petco (Columbia, MD).

Interview

Very lengthy due to new hiring process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It took a long while because I wanted more than they were willing to pay. I was already working another job so it didn't matter. It took them three months to hire me.