Peterbilt Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peterbilt (Denton, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online through my university website, then about a month later I received an email from a recruiter asking me if I could come into the office for an interview. I interviewed with assistant plant controller and a plant manager. The interview was pretty relaxed, they talked about the company first to give me more information. No behavioral question, it was just like a conversation like tell me about yourself, about why I chose accounting, why industry and not public accounting, things like that. I thought it went okay but did not move on to the next step.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer a more casual or work environment? What was your favorite accounting class and why? What programs do you know how to use? Why not public accounting?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peterbilt (Denton, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by four Peterbilt employees in one of their conference rooms. Employees from different departments inside engineering. Overall, it was very easy and kind interview. There were no difficult questions and I received an incredible and unique tour of the plant.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you disagree with a manager on a design?   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Peterbilt (Denton, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Group interview: Section manager and team leaders. After the initial sit-down, I received a plant tour. Returning to the section manager's office, HR person, manager, and I briefly discussed salary. Comments were that it was a good interview on my part. I left and never heard from them again in the 2.5 months since.

Overall Peterbilt is nice people whose HR department could improve by providing definite closure.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume/tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Have you ever made any mistakes? Tell us about it. What was your responsibility in it?   1 Answer
    • We are concerned you would be bored here.   1 Answer

Manufacturing Intern Interview

Interview

Phone Interview

Interview Questions

• have you faced any problem with your team mates? how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Applications Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peterbilt (Denton, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

Interview with HR person and boss of department interviewing for. Both were nice.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a conflict with a co-worker?   1 Answer

Assembler Interview

Interview

Just general questions like why this company and why are u a best candiate