Peterbilt Motors Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Peterbilt Motors Company Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2017

2.8

Assembler Interview

Interview

Just general questions like why this company and why are u a best candiate

Manufacturing Intern Interview

Interview

Phone Interview

Interview Questions

• have you faced any problem with your team mates? how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Service-tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glade Spring, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Peterbilt Motors Company (Glade Spring, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

Filled out app was called for an interview. Very short interview wanted to know about experience as diesel tech and past jobs. The guy doing the interview had worked as a service-tech before. He was very nice and easy to talk to. He walked me around the facility and introduced me to people. I was given new hire paperwork to fill out and ask to return the next day when I started work.

Interview Questions

• Do you consider yourself a good diesel tech?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Peterbilt Motors Company in June 2011.

Interview

The day after applying i received a call to setup a phone interview. The phone interview was conducted by HR and asked general questions relating to the qualifications posted for the job. Then three days later an in person interview was scheduled. This consisted of an engineer and a person from HR. Dealt with the qualification for the job posting again. Very easy in my book.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peterbilt Motors Company.

Interview

There was phone interview which consisted of really basic questions. Immediately after the phone interview, I was asked to come in for my in person interview. Because the job posting is vague they bring in what ever managers who need an extra body. I personally interviewed with three managers and the HR rep. It was a little daunting at first, but I quickly became comfortable.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. I was asked about my Eagle Scout project.   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Peterbilt Motors Company.

Interview

The interview was rather formal. Spoke with the HR department first on the phone. That was followed up by an in person interview with mid management. Second round of interviews was with senior management.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you are a good fit for the job.   Answer Question

Program Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Peterbilt Motors Company (Denton, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Be prepared to answer how you can hold a project team together. For example, they asked "Describe a team when you had to deal with difficult teams and what you did to bring them under control"

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to hold a project team together.   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peterbilt Motors Company (Denton, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by four Peterbilt employees in one of their conference rooms. Employees from different departments inside engineering. Overall, it was very easy and kind interview. There were no difficult questions and I received an incredible and unique tour of the plant.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you disagree with a manager on a design?   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peterbilt Motors Company (Denton, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online through my university website, then about a month later I received an email from a recruiter asking me if I could come into the office for an interview. I interviewed with assistant plant controller and a plant manager. The interview was pretty relaxed, they talked about the company first to give me more information. No behavioral question, it was just like a conversation like tell me about yourself, about why I chose accounting, why industry and not public accounting, things like that. I thought it went okay but did not move on to the next step.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer a more casual or work environment? What was your favorite accounting class and why? What programs do you know how to use? Why not public accounting?   Answer Question

Unit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Peterbilt Motors Company (Denton, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I was asked several questions about my work experience. I was also asked what information did i know about the company. I was asked about how did my experience come in to play with the position i was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• What in your background prepared you for this interview   1 Answer