Petplan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Petplan

Sort:

Claims Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Petplan in January 2018.

Interview

They will email and ask you to set the date and time for quick phone interview. Then the phone interview screening first last about 15 mins , and then if you will be a good fit , they will call for in person interview.

Claims Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown Sq, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Petplan (Newtown Sq, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

Very basic interview-tell me about yourself, goals, career path. Seems to be looking for quality workers/good fit w culture not concerned about insurance experience. If you fit their mold you will do well. The process itself was very quick over 2 weeks including 3 in person and working interview, flexible to schedule overall easy process

Happiness Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Petplan.

Interview

Ask basic easy questions. Tell about your self and background. There were not any hard interview questions. If you can confidently talk about your experiences you are good to go. They are very friendly and easy to talk to. Have multiple copies of resume just in case they don't have it. Had 3 different people come in to do interview. Overall easy.

Happiness Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Petplan.

Interview

Starts with a phone conversation worth someone in HR, then a background check (since you'll be handling credit card information), and finally a face to face interview with the department supervisors

Happiness Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Petplan.

Interview

First you do a phone screen, where they describe your duties and ask you if you have any questions for them, and just chat with you to get a feel for you. If they like you, they will ask you to come in for an in person interview. The in person interview is conducted between multiple different people and sometimes you will have at least two people interviewing you at once.

Interview Questions

• They all ask you if you have any questions for them, so come prepared with some questions to ask them.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase