Petro Home Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Petro Home Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Poughkeepsie, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Petro Home Services (Poughkeepsie, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Very basic, easy questions, phone screening and then an in-office interview was scheduled for the following day. Interview was with hiring manager, and a supervisor. Discussed work history and what "customer service means to you." Asked about multi-tasking skills, cross-selling other products and if you were comfortable working in a call-center like environment.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of a difficult customer interaction and the outcome of the situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Petro Home Services

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Petro Home Services.

Interview

Straightforward, applied online and was given a phone screening within two weeks of applying, after which i was asked to come in to the office where I was interviewed by the manager and a supervisor who asked typical job experience questions. If you have a professional experience and show that you are a people person who can carry an intelligent conversation then you should be fine.

Anonymous Employee in Plainview, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Petro Home Services (Plainview, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied on Careerbuilder, received call from hiring manager, interviewed with a manager and supervisor, received callback after interview a day later, began training the following Monday

Interview Questions

• How to handle irate customer's   1 Answer