Petro Stopping Centers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Petro Stopping Centers

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Petro Stopping Centers

Sort:

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Petro Stopping Centers in May 2010.

Interview

Fill out an online application, talk to a recruiter and do a assement test.

Interview Questions

• The assement test is trickly but be honest and you will be okay.   Answer Question

Deli Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reddick, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Petro Stopping Centers (Reddick, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

Apply for the job online, if selected for interview you will get a phone call to set up face to face interview, you will then have a 1:1 interview with two people, they will compare notes after you leave, you will also be expected to have a background check, be prepared to be subject to a drug test at anytime during employment.

Interview Questions

• Explain who you are and why you would be a good candidate for this position.   1 Answer
    • How would you handle (put scenario here)?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase, they will tell you how much they are willing to start you out at (generally $8.25 per hour) and you will not get a raise for one year, you will get a 6 month review but don't expect a raise during that review. The best way to get a raise during your first year is to transfer out of that department.

Fuel Island Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lebec, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Petro Stopping Centers (Lebec, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Applied online and within 2 weeks received a call for an interview. Met with the general manager who was very nice and asked typical questions. Later that day received an email that i was hired and had to fill out paperwork online. Now just waiting for the call to tell me when i start and how much the pay is.

Janitor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Charles, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Petro Stopping Centers (Lake Charles, LA) in January 2018.

Interview

Long and tedious although fair and the boss was a real jerk too and he asked me to many questions and I don't know why I aha to answer these questions

Interview Questions

• What is the longest job you held   1 Answer