PetroChina Interview Questions

Updated Jan 23, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at PetroChina

PetroChina

Application

I interviewed at PetroChina

Interview

phone call interview with some behavioral questions that you would expect for a coop position. no difficult technical questions. more of asking for logistics regarding the position and whether your expectations are a good fit

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself question
    Answer Question

PetroChina

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PetroChina

Interview

The interview process was reasonably fast. There was a two part written test prior to the interview with a time limit to each part. HR sat in the interview as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PetroChina

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PetroChina

Interview

I basically went through my resume and explained what I had learned and achieved during past internships. This job requires bilingual in Chinese and English so I was asked to present in these two languages.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at PetroChina (Singapore) in Apr 2019

Interview

There was 3 interview stages. First stage with the HR executive and Head of Legal. The interview went ok, more personality and fit questions. Second stage was with another HR executive and Head of HR. Third Stage was with the Operations Team. The questions are more related to personality and your unique selling point relative to other candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your most recent experience when you were angry (in Chinese).

PetroChina

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at PetroChina

Interview

each interviewer is holding a form desgned by HR department and marks. There are several questions and also the foreign language level is tested. Then you have to wait for long time for the approval of management.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at PetroChina (Sydney) in Sep 2017

Interview

Applied on campus via resume drop. Got an on campus interview which consisted of a 30-min behavioral and a 45-60 min case that you could prepare for at home. Case questions were given on the day of the interview and were specific to the type of Advisory role you applied to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PetroChina (Beijing, Beijing) in Jan 2016

Interview

quite an easy one if you have the reference, the manager just ask about my major studied in university, qualifications. then there is a discussion about a difficult situation you have dealed with

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PetroChina

Application

I interviewed at PetroChina

Interview

3 rounds interview. Nothing special. Two interviewers asked me in the first round. One on one in the second and third round interview. The result is sent after three weeks later. The total applicants are more than 1000. Only 30 people are able to be hired. It is highly competitive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Baghdad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at PetroChina (Baghdad) in Jun 2014

Interview

I had a one on one interview. They asked me about the role i'm applying for. There is also physical / Medical examination to check for my health. Furthermore, they ask an assurance if im willing to work in Iraq for one month straight but one month off.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PetroChina (Beijing, Beijing) in Feb 2013

Interview

I sumbmitted an online application, I was invited for an phone interview, in which they asked me questions such as why you choose this company, what you can bring to the company. a few weeks later, tehy invited me for a on-site interview.

Interview Questions
  • the most difficult question is a technical question, which is very specilized.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews