PetroChina Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PetroChina Interview Questions

Product Engineer Interview

Interview

3 rounds interview. Nothing special. Two interviewers asked me in the first round. One on one in the second and third round interview. The result is sent after three weeks later. The total applicants are more than 1000. Only 30 people are able to be hired. It is highly competitive.

Document Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baghdad (Iraq)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PetroChina (Baghdad (Iraq)) in June 2014.

Interview

I had a one on one interview. They asked me about the role i'm applying for. There is also physical / Medical examination to check for my health. Furthermore, they ask an assurance if im willing to work in Iraq for one month straight but one month off.

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PetroChina (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in February 2013.

Interview

I sumbmitted an online application, I was invited for an phone interview, in which they asked me questions such as why you choose this company, what you can bring to the company. a few weeks later, tehy invited me for a on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• the most difficult question is a technical question, which is very specilized.   Answer Question

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PetroChina (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in August 2012.

Interview

First interview over the phone with a recruiter, second interview at Company which was technical and HR typical questions.
    First all technical questions related to equipment and/or services procured in the past, procurement procedures and a lot of examples of achievements in the past.

Interview Questions

• Describe all procurement procedures   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PetroChina (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in March 2010.

Interview

very simple , i had an interview with the director for an hour,talking something about HR planning and so on.

salary