Petrobras America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Petrobras America Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Petrobras America

Tax Accountant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Petrobras America.

Interview

The manager just stared at me and very quiet, she did not know what the job requirement. She told you to say it like it is. Very strange interview process, wonder whether she is prepare for the interview.

Interview Questions

The manager is not sincere

Senior Geophysicist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Petrobras America.

Interview

I applied through the company’s website. The response was very quick. I was scheduled for an interview the following week. The interview itself went very well. I was mainly asked questions about my previous experience and skills with software. Overall, it took about 30 minutes to have the discussion with the hiring manager, two technical employees and an HR person.

Interview Questions

• There were really no hard questions. However, if I have to pick one, then I would peak the HR’s favorite question: “Why Petrobras?   Answer Question

Senior Geophysicist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Petrobras America (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Spoke over the phone to an HR representative and was invited to a panel interview. The team interviewed me, asking basic questions about my experience, skills and expertise. The interview was conducted in the main office for less than one hour. The offer arrived several days later.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you working in a high pace environment, sharing knowledge and expertise with your teammates, and supporting new staff?   1 Answer

Project Management Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Petrobras America in August 2009.

Interview

2 professionals. 1 Hiring manager . Took about 45 minutes. Junior member spent a lot of time describing their challenges to bring oil and gas to market with minimal experience in geographic location. Very spirited animated conversation, with good exchange of ideas. Very much like a professional meeting among colleagues.

Liked them very much and they liked me. invited me to meet other team members,. Very smart, competent people who i would have liked to have been assopciated with.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you found out we had a rpoblem?   1 Answer