Petrobras Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Petrobras Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macaé (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Petrobras (Macaé (Brazil)) in February 2012.

Interview

Na have Interview Process, for enter in Petrobras is needed a public concourse.
    You need make a exam, with knowing questions.
    The exam is not aesy need study many and many.
    After this, you pass for a health exams and psicologic test.

geologue petrolier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brasília, Federal District (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Petrobras (Brasília, Federal District (Brazil)).

Interview

examen national (pré selection geologie, anglais, mat, portuguais, politique, etc), test psicologique, test QI. 10 candidats par position, une centaine de places. Après 6 moix de cour de formation / stage probatoire.

Interview Questions

• examen, geologie, anglais, mat, portuguais, politique, etc   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salvador, Bahia (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Petrobras (Salvador, Bahia (Brazil)) in December 2011.

Interview

Public Contest (Test) to become a employee. The public contest has many questions about computer science. It is divided in three groups: software process, infrastructure and software development. In addition, it has general questions about formal portuguese and english.

Analista Commercial Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Paz, La Paz (Bolivia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Petrobras (La Paz, La Paz (Bolivia)) in January 2013.

Interview

El proceso fue bastante transparente, primero una invitación por periódico, luego del primer filtro me llamaron para tomar unos test de aptitud y psicotécnicos, para posteriormente hacer una entrevista, con el que al final terminó siendo mi jefe. El proceso fue sencillo y rápido.

Interview Questions

• Porqué quiere trabajar con nosotros? Donde te ves de aquí a 5 años? Porqué deberíamos elegirte?   Answer Question

Petroleum Chemical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Petrobras (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)) in January 2008.

Interview

Public tests only. Only brazilians can be admited.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There isn't negotiations.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Petrobras (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)) in November 2009.

Interview

When I knew the position by recruiter I sent my resume to the Oil & Gas Manager at a construction company which was entering into this market segment. The question of salaries and benefits were well defined but the issue of activities to be developed and the challenges were not clearly defined by the company's board.

Interview Questions

• How can you help us to achieve our goals?   1 Answer
    • Where do you want to be in the next 5 years?   1 Answer

They still needed to better define its strategic planning.

SAP PS Project Consultant Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Petrobras (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)) in March 2013.

Interview

Done in three interviews. CV and background check with and by future work team. They evaluated abilities and capacity to blend in. Tech interview by team, direct questions and some situational/cases. Balanced score sheet for each candidate to aid selection process in a objective way. Evaluation of soft skills. Interview with direct manager.

Interview Questions

• Checked my previous job experience as summarized on the CV.
      Second round: technical questions regarding project structures in SAP PS module.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Petrobras (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)) in March 2010.

Interview

The interviews are not so long because most of people are recruited through networking. In general, the want to hear about the projects and activities you have been taken until that moment.

Interview Questions

• What was your most challenger project and how do you deal with this?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Petrobras in August 2009.

Interview

There isn't hiring process, but you need to apply for one technical exam. Around 10000 people for 80 positions, so they select the better prepared and give master's degree level.

Interview Questions

• You need to be prepared technically to answer the questions. General enginering knowledge.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Petrobras (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)).

Interview

For "Bodyshop" interviews, mostly of the time you will be first contacted for the "third party" a company for a previous interview. Not a specific interview becouse those companies know nothing of IT or software development at all.. Then you will go to the second Interview where an Software Developer or a Software Architect wil ask specifc questions about our current overall architecture. Things about Spring, Ioc, JSF or Spring MVC, Hiberante JPA and maybe somthing about JMS.. Also somthing abrou Agils/Scrum may be asked. For Senior/Architect other questions will be asked to get an overview of you past experiences etc.

Interview Questions

• I'd persnoly like to ask some drows on whiteboard, general web application architecture logical divisions , how jsf works, lifecile, Spring MVC.   Answer Question