Petrobras Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Petrobras Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2017

2.5

Analista Commercial Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Paz, La Paz (Bolivia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Petrobras (La Paz, La Paz (Bolivia)) in January 2013.

Interview

El proceso fue bastante transparente, primero una invitación por periódico, luego del primer filtro me llamaron para tomar unos test de aptitud y psicotécnicos, para posteriormente hacer una entrevista, con el que al final terminó siendo mi jefe. El proceso fue sencillo y rápido.

Interview Questions

• Porqué quiere trabajar con nosotros? Donde te ves de aquí a 5 años? Porqué deberíamos elegirte?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macaé (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Petrobras (Macaé (Brazil)) in February 2012.

Interview

Na have Interview Process, for enter in Petrobras is needed a public concourse.
    You need make a exam, with knowing questions.
    The exam is not aesy need study many and many.
    After this, you pass for a health exams and psicologic test.

geologue petrolier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brasília, Federal District (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Petrobras (Brasília, Federal District (Brazil)).

Interview

examen national (pré selection geologie, anglais, mat, portuguais, politique, etc), test psicologique, test QI. 10 candidats par position, une centaine de places. Après 6 moix de cour de formation / stage probatoire.

Interview Questions

• examen, geologie, anglais, mat, portuguais, politique, etc   Answer Question

Oil and Gas Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Petrobras.

Interview

The process is just by exams. Just for brazilians. They did an exam for all brazilians disponible to apply the role. We need to study a lot. After it, we were approved to go to the medic exams and a resitence and force ativities.

Interview Questions

• Questions of physics, math and portuguese!?   1 Answer

SAP PS Project Consultant Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Petrobras (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)) in March 2013.

Interview

Done in three interviews. CV and background check with and by future work team. They evaluated abilities and capacity to blend in. Tech interview by team, direct questions and some situational/cases. Balanced score sheet for each candidate to aid selection process in a objective way. Evaluation of soft skills. Interview with direct manager.

Interview Questions

• Checked my previous job experience as summarized on the CV.
      Second round: technical questions regarding project structures in SAP PS module.
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salvador, Bahia (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Petrobras (Salvador, Bahia (Brazil)) in December 2011.

Interview

Public Contest (Test) to become a employee. The public contest has many questions about computer science. It is divided in three groups: software process, infrastructure and software development. In addition, it has general questions about formal portuguese and english.

Decision Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Petrobras (Houston, TX).

Interview

Started with a phone interview than an in-person interview.

I'm an Economist and not an Engineer, and they wanted an Engineer for the role.

Overall it was a waste of time.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Petrobras (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)) in March 2010.

Interview

The interviews are not so long because most of people are recruited through networking. In general, the want to hear about the projects and activities you have been taken until that moment.

Interview Questions

• What was your most challenger project and how do you deal with this?   Answer Question

Geologist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Petrobras.

Interview

There is no interview. You need to get approved on a public contest. After that you start a 'formation training', according to your degree area. And then you point three places you'd like to work and have some interview with the manager of that area.

Drilling Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Petrobras in August 2009.

Interview

There isn't hiring process, but you need to apply for one technical exam. Around 10000 people for 80 positions, so they select the better prepared and give master's degree level.

Interview Questions

• You need to be prepared technically to answer the questions. General enginering knowledge.   Answer Question