Pets at Home Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pets at Home Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Pets at Home

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kilmarnock, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pets at Home (Kilmarnock, Scotland (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

Group interview THREE HOURS long, 1st task talk about your perfect pet for 1 minute, 2nd was build a tower out of newspapers & 3rd was create a TV advert for 3 products sold in store. Didn’t seem relevant & 3 hours was far too long. Short 1 to 1 at the end asking about availability etc.

Interview Questions

Pets at Home Response

Jun 18, 2018 – Social Customer Care Manager

Hi,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. We really appreciate your comments as this will help us to develop our techniques to ensure we have fantastic interview processes going forward... More

Other Interview Reviews for Pets at Home

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Pets at Home (Chester, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

About a week after I sent the application I received an invite to attend a group interview. When I arrived there were about 8 of us and we were given the run down of what the company did and the basic history. We were then split into two groups and given the task of creating a new item for either a dog or a cat and to present it to the other group. There was a large group of staff members that were split up and watched us communicate within the group.
    Next we were taken off for mini interviews with a member of staff and asked basic interview questions (i.e. why do you want the job, what experience do you have, how would you commute to work).
    The final part of this process involved cleaning out an animal enclosure. There were options of hamsters and rats in the store I was applying - once again you were watched by members of staff on how you did this.

Another week went by and I was invited back to attend a formal interview and trial shift. When I arrived I was put on the till with a member of staff, I was incharge of talking to the public whilst they handled the money side of things. Once this was over I was given a trolly of items and asked to put them all back in the correct locations. At the end I was taken through to the back office and a more formal interview was conducted with the store manager and area manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time where working in a group hasn't gone well   Answer Question

Pets at Home Response

Sep 5, 2019 – Social Customer Care Manager

Hi,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback on our interview process. I hope you enjoyed this experience and found it to be relaxed, as this is the atmosphere we pride ourselves on... More