Pets at Home Sales Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pets at Home Sales Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Pets at Home

2.5

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberystwyth, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pets at Home (Aberystwyth, Wales (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a long one, consisting of four stages, the online application, a group interview, a trial shift and then another interview.

I managed to get to the group interview section of the process and actually really enjoyed myself there. We had to talk about a pet of ours for a minute, then go into groups and build a tower. The aim was to see which was the highest freestanding tower. We then had to get into groups again and create an advert for a selection of products they sold. Overall the interview was a lot of fun, very relaxed and everyone there seemed to be having a good time. There was a short interview type thing at the end with a member of staff (something I thought was great as the whole team decided together) and that was it.

I heard from a friend who was also in the interview, that she had been emailed and been declined 3 days after the interview. I though I'd better leave it for a little bit before I try and contact them. As of today, 2 and a half weeks have passed and I've only just heard back from them after contacting them to find out what was going on.
All I received was a generic response email with no feedback at all. There was also no apology as to the delay for contacting me which makes me very wary about the administrative situation within the store.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pets at Home

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Pets at Home (London, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online got a response back within a week and then was invited for a group interview , I didn’t get a response for about 4 weeks , I then finally had a reply back to come for a work trial and one to one interview. I was told I’d be called within a week , however I got an email with no feedback telling me I was unsuccessful.

Interview Questions

• When have you worked in a team?   1 Answer