Pets at Home Store Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pets at Home Store Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Pets at Home

1.7

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prescot, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pets at Home (Prescot, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Go for group interview building paper bridge then come up with new product and present to group. This takes roughly 3 hours. If picked you then go on unpaid trial shift. This is doing a bit of everything in store.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any difficulties talking to people or social difficulties.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pets at Home

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pets at Home (London, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview was a group one, about 15 of us and 12 store colleagues. Very interesting and thoroughly enjoyed! Not for the faint hearted although good as they want staff who can approach customers and be open.

We began by taking it in turns to stand and explain what our perfect pet would be and why. This was interesting. Pets at home colleagues were taking notes and appeared to be concentrating on one person each.

Second we split into random groups and had to build a bridge out of one newspaper and sellotape that could hold as many dog toys as possible. Ours couldn't even stand up.

We then mixed up the group's and had 10 minutes to think of an advert for pets at home using 3 items we found in the store. This was especially fun!

Finally, we had a one to one little chat with the staff and had the opportunity to ask questions. Most questions were just like when can you start, what rate are you expecting etc.

After being successful, I had a short trial shift which included being the back with the pets, cleaning them out and caring for them. I then had a shot on the tills whilst being over watched and finished with tidying an aisle.

There was a final interview which went over skills such as team working and communication.

Interview Questions

Pets at Home Response

Oct 26, 2018 – Social Customer Care Manager

Hi,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback on our interview process. It's really great to hear that you enjoyed the process & found it fun, this is very much the aim during our... More

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kidderminster, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pets at Home (Kidderminster, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

3 group stages, first with a partner find out information about them and them about you in a minute and relay it to the group. second pick a product and act out an advert to the group and last was to make a structure out of newspaper that will support dog toys and that a fish tank will fit underneath!