Pets at Home Store Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Pets at Home

1 Interview Review

0.0

Store Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pets at Home in September 2017.

Interview

I arrived and spoke to the young lad sat next to me as he looked nervous. Once everyone was in attendance we started by introducing ourselves and discussing our pets and anything else we wanted to share about our lives. Then in groups we were asked to choose an animal and prepare for a children's workshop and we delivered the workshop in front of the pets at home staff as if they were the children. Then we were asked to do a dragons den style activity again in groups. We had to design our own product and pitch it to the staff. We had a one on one interview with store colleagues. I had two store colleagues because one hadn't done this before so he was sat in with his more experienced colleague. All the staff were so friendly, laid back, down to earth, made you feel very relaxed, had fun personalities and fab sense of humour! I enjoyed the entire assessment. It was fun and was lovely to meet everyone.

Interview Questions

Pets at Home Response

May 22, 2019 – Social Customer Care Manager

Hi,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback on our interview process. It's really great to hear that you enjoyed the process & found it fun, this is very much the aim during our interview process so it's lovely to know that we're achieving this. We're so pleased that you were successful & hope you thoroughly enjoy your new role with us.
Many Thanks