Pew Charitable Trusts Some Sort of Higher Level Administrative Support Job Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Some Sort of Higher Level Administrative Support Job Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pew Charitable Trusts (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2010.

Interview

I was sent by a recruiter who told me to practice behavioral based interview questions which I did. I arrived the standard 10 minutes early and waited in the lobby. I was given an editing test and got all but one correct--the one I got incorrect, I knew was ambiguous and I could have answered it if I had been able to ask a follow up question. I felt okay about the test, and was shown to the small office shared by two HR reps. I was seated in this office at a table that was at a diagonal, with my back to a wall and directly underneath a glaring overhead light. The two HR reps seated themselves across from me. I felt as if I was being interrogated, not interviewed. The impression was made that the person to whom I would report was difficult and capricious. I also got the impression that I would not get the job before I even began. It was an extremely unpleasant experience. By the time I left I no longer wanted the position. I am sure there are other find positions in this organization, but I felt that whoever got the job I interviewed for was in for trouble. I hope he or she fared well.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to relay my entire 20 plus work history, start to finish, as the two interviewers stared at me.   Answer Question