Pfizer Administrative Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Administrative Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pfizer (Cambridge, MA) in September 2011.

Interview

I was referred by a former colleague. The interview process (from start to finish) was quick and smooth. I had 2 days face-to-face interviews with 4 people and a phone interview with HR and within a week I was offered a job. The person (ultimately would be my boss) welcomed me and I found him to be very personable. We had a very clear honest discussion about our expectations, my dislikes and likes in the job I would be hired to do and to provide administrative support to him. He showed me around the office and laboratory set up, and introduced me to his direct reports. Everyone I met was extremely friendly and excited to meet me.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall any difficult or unexpected question(s) asked. The interviewers only concern was that the prospective candidate is a team player and works well with everyone.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The HR representative I spoke with was very accommodating and she assured me that the salary is competitive for my years experience. In our salary negotiation, I told the HR representative that my previous company's compensation included employee stock purchase plan, stocks, bonus, annual raise, and education reimbursement which Pfizer does not offer (ESPP/Stocks & bonus) to their employees whose title is less than a Director. The negotiable base salary offer was generous which she was able to match without ESPP/stocks and bonus.