Pfizer Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Pfizer Interview Questions in Boston, MA

Interviews at Pfizer

Biostatistics Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pfizer (Boston, MA) in September 2018.

Interview

The whole day starts with a 1-hr presentation. I was happy to get lots of important feedback. During the day, i talked to around 9 people ranging from statistician to data scientist, and to clinical manager.

Interview Questions

• Details about data processing   1 Answer

Senior Principal Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pfizer (Boston, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

Phone interviewed with the hiring manager and then with several associate scientists. Each one lasted about 30 min to 1 hr. Very pleasant experience. On site interview consisted of the entire team (>10 people). It was well planned, but long and grueling but pleasant. Everyone was nice and courteous, and knowledgeable. The work culture from what I gathered, seemed ok. People I talked to all said that the like working there. I did well and I was relaxed during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? Give examples.   Answer Question
    • How did you respond to co-workers who dislike you or the ways you do things?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Boston, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

I sent in the required materials and was contacted fairly quickly. I was given a map and instructions on where the interview would be held. I meet with 8-10 people. They interviewed me individually for bout 30-40 minutes each. It was a long day. I broke for lunch with several of the the associate scientists. They where very full of information. While I was not offered a position due to having a lack of experience the manager was very kind and let me know with in days. She even told me to mention her to any hiring manager with in the company if I am ever selected for an interview at another department. I thoroughly enjoyed listening to them explain some of the projects they are most passionate about. Truly a group of people very passionate about science and discovering new things.

Interview Questions

• The hardest question I was asked was about my previous work and if I felt like I could handle the tasks they would expect me to complete if hired.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

Fairly straight forward. Phone interview, followed by an on-site interview and tour of facility, followed by an offer. Most of the interview was behavior based, but there were a few technical questions. It seemed like they cared more about how you think and you you are than what you know on the spot. Everyone I spoke with was enthusiastic about their job, the company, and the pharmaceutical industry. Overall, I had a very positive experience!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in the pharmaceutical industry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Boston, MA) in September 2012.

Interview

went through a contract vendor. process took almost 3-4 weeks

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Five days later I received an email asking for a phone interview. At the phone interview they asked me about my background and my skill set.
    I then got a formal interview with presentation + 7 1:1 interviews.
    First meeting with the Director, then oral presentation (40 min ppt +questions). I had lunch with the Director who asked me technical questions and "what would you do" type questions (about for example one project they have). Finally, I met with 5 people working in the group and one from another group in Pfizer.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Boston, MA) in April 2018.

Interview

3 weeks-one month, 4 interviews. First was a digital interview, then a 20 minute phone interview, followed by an hour phone interview, and then a final interview in person. Overall a good experience interviewing with a top notch company.

Interview Questions

• "Why Pfizer?" "What are the three most important components in sales?" "Name a time where you had to overcome rejection?" "Sell me this pen."   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pfizer (Boston, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview started around 9AM. I gave an hour-long presentation, interviewed with the main director. We then had lunch with the director and 3-4 statisticians. I then went through multiple half hour interviews with other statisticians and fellows. I was asked a series of questions concerning the position and some general statistics questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe PCA (Principal Component Analysis) to a clinician?   Answer Question

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pfizer (Boston, MA) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was an interesting format. It ran about two hours, with five separate interviewers, four of which were relevant members of the team, and the fifth individual was the hiring manager. Basically, forty-five minute intervals of one on one questioning, then a new person would enter, and the "interview" would start over. I say that because often the same questions were repeated.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you took responsibility to accomplish of a professional task.

How do you address conflict   Answer Question

Quality Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

They emailed me to schedule 3 hours of phone interviews, all on the same day. The phone interviews were generally around 30 minutes each with one or two people. It took about 4 weeks from when I applied to schedule the interview and then another 3 weeks after that to hear back.