Pfizer Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pfizer Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Collegeville, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer (Collegeville, PA).

Interview

It was one of the MOST professional and relaxed interviews I have every had. The first set of interviews was done over the phone, and it lasted an hour. There were alot of technical "how-to" questions,. Then when I physically had a face-to-face, it was more of "situationa" questions, a how of the "what-if's".

Interview Questions

• They were asking what an icon is on certain screens in the software that was being used, thankfully I used that software so it was a no-brainer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was all spelled out in the offer letter, what my salary would be (I was happy with it), the number of shares it would be getting.

Other Interview Reviews for Pfizer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer in May 2011.

Interview

First contact was a little confusing because my online application was not received by the team. But everyone was nice. There was a 5 member panel on the second interview (lasted 4 hours). I had an hour to prepare a presentation and present to panel. Also had the opportunity to role play.

Interview Questions

• Describe your strengths. What will you bring to this job?   Answer Question