Pfizer Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pfizer Engineer Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

I applied in February and was contact in early March. I had two phone interviews for two positions within the company.

The first interviewer seemed extremely distracted and frustrated during the interview. She asked general personality questions, however the majority of the interview I asked her questions and went over my experience. When I asked her questions about the company and position she responded with rushed and vague answers as if she did not want to give an interview at all. Overall, it seemed like a candidate was already chosen for the position before I even called, and the interviewer was required to interview a certain number of candidates or something.

I had a great second interviewer who asked interview questions about my experience and gave detailed answers to my questions. The interview went well, was 15 minutes over the time slot, and the interviewer suggested the position would be a great fit for me and made sure I had his contact information. The interview took place on a Friday and I was informed that I was not selected the following Monday. This interview did not make sense to me and I believe final decisions were not made by the interviewer.

Overall, the interview process at Pfizer is extremely frustrating and seems to rely more on luck than work experience and your interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions relating to the job. Many questions were asked about experience with analyzing data.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pfizer

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer (Lake Forest, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

interview was not prepared well for example the interviewers did not know who I was, had no knowledge of me and did not have my resume. Interview started 20 mins late.

Interview Questions

• Provide a detailed list of requirements related to force for a device.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pfizer (Raleigh, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

It was very easy. They brought in a current engineer, the director and HR. Standard HR questions with some technical stuff. The entire process was about 2 hours long. There was lunch provided and everyone was very nice throughout the entire process.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY) in May 2008.

Interview

The interview process is pleasant. Mostly fit questions or behavior questions. No brainteaser.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pfizer in October 2012.

Interview

It was 4 yrs before, when I was around 3 yrs of exp. Had a telephoning round with couple of people asked for JAVA, JSP, SERVLET, J2EE, some brain teasers , and had a technical F2F, then a telephone round with a US person, followed by a manager interview, HR interviews.

Interview Questions

• I was asked for design patterns & few problem solving   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer in August 2010.

Interview

Sat with 6 different people on a one-to-one interview. Then invited back to interview with 3 other people. Questions were describe your strength/weaknesses, asking questions about my previous experiences, describe a time when you worked with someone difficult, and other questions of that nature.